• I have never bought the skyblock rank before

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know I already made a similar thread to this but that was a suggestion. This time I want to hear the opinion's of the skyblock rank in the skyblock community.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I know I already made a similar thread to this but that was a suggestion. This time I want to hear the opinion's of the skyblock rank in the skyblock community.
The 10% boost to growth times is nice. Additionally, I think you get a bonus 3% for each helper you have in your co-op who also has it.

The main reason I bought it was for the third and fourth profile slots. Now I have two slots for my stuff and two other slots for joining other people.

Finally, I see this is a small amount of money to pay towards a really great game that I am able to play for free.

sountren

Jun 1, 2021
I think it's really worth it if you have a high level progress because crops/trees/and gen have higher cooldown. And it's also good when playing with co-op because it gives additional boost.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Having 2 extra coop slots, a ten percent boost on everything, and unlocking tons of furniture, It definitely is. And don't forget the prefixes. I do think that if 2+ people on your island have the skyblock rank, it should upgrade your generators/trees/crops to 10% each person rather than 3% per person. Other than that, definitely worth it for the long game.

Reactions: ImRobonaut
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.