Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Idk if I'm just unlucky or something but I'm not seeing any less hackers since sentinel was rolled out. Like in my past 15 maybe 20 games of eggwars I've seen every hack other than straight up flying. Killaura, people teleporting back from the void, braking obby in about 3 seconds with a stone pick, knockback reduction, insane amounts of KB and damage with normal weapons or even fists.

Since the sentinel rollout are you guys seeing any actual decrease in hackers or is someone else noticing what I am? And I don't record and report anymore because my laptop can't really handle minecraft + a recording software and get more than like 5 fps

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I see a great decrease in hackers, but I got false banned by sentinel. It is kinda 50-50 for me. I play on 1.9 version since most of the games exist there. If you're playing in 1.8 I can't leave a xomment., Since I don't play on that version more.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I can assure you that Sentinel is working extremely hard to get hackers banned. Unfortunately, there may be moments where a hacker is able to bypass the anticheat, which is where we want you to report all the outstanding players here: https://reports.cubecraft.net

Not only will this help us get rid of the hacker, but will help CrazymanJr (developer for the anticheat) to understand where to improve on.

If you have any further questions, feel free to private message me. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom