Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
101
54
34
26
So I'm setting up Minecraft Bedrock and I got this client that has perspective. Am I allowed to use this?

Asking because this isn't allowed on the Hive
 

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
133
128
49
Swiftz (PhilSwift76) used it in his latest video, and he's probably following rules because he wants youtube rank, so most likely, but I can't confirm, its best to ask a staff member.
 

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
313
1,666
233
Belgium
onix client

(idk if its a client but I think it is)
It’s allowed, check this thread
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s allowed, check this thread
^^
Using the onix client is allowed.

- Moved thread + marked as resolved.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom