Novice Member
Nov 11, 2016
Watch diiana starting at 19 seconds

Screen%20Shot%202017-09-19%20at%209.44.49%20AM_zpstyuwubm8.png

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I saw the video, and this is reach, not kill aura (Kill Aura is still bannable though). Please contact the staff member who denied your report, or ask a different staff member if they know who denied your report. To cut a long story: this player was hacking.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
From the video, you were lagging at the start, then you just kept going back... If I was there I would say it was "Insufficient evidence".
I could neither say the person is legit nor hacking.

Next time, try to fight hackers more, and record longer.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Christopherson33

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2016
From the video, you were lagging at the start, then you just kept going back... If I was there I would say it was "Insufficient evidence".
I could neither say the person is legit nor hacking.

Next time, try to fight hackers more, and record longer.
Lag? Are u sure the youtube vid is loading properly for you?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Whilst I suppose your question was probably rhetorical, I'd like to confirm that we do not allow kill aura and are actively banning its users.

Regarding your report, the staff members dealing with reports have to be completely sure the player was cheating when banning them. In your video, there were only two suspicious hits and about three seconds of actual evidence. I did not deny your report, but I would have denied it if I would have been the one dealing with it.

As @Jefsweatsgames said above, fighting the suspected players and having about fifteen to twenty seconds of actual footage would be way more convenient for us to determine someone's innocence, rather than basing our final decision on two hits and three seconds.

I'll be locking the thread. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me or any other helpful community member via a private conversation or public thread. :)

Reactions: CubeTale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom