Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TolikllL

Jan 17, 2023
Screenshot_1.png

I'll get right to the point. in general, I sent a report to the player, with the reason that he uses cheats. I made a video where it is obvious(for me) that the player is cheating, but for staff this is 'not enough' evidence. The video clearly shows that this player does not touch the block (how did I understand that?!), explanation: he did not receive damage from the fall(yes, even the video shows without this logical explanation that he does not touch the block) and for some unknown reason, after he survived, he receives the damage from the fall that he should have received earlier, although if you view that again the clip, it is clear that he could not get damage from falling from such a height after the clutch, I even slowed down the video so that they could see it. However, even so, this is not enough. Therefore, I just want to know your opinion whether this player is a cheater

Where?:
Original clip:

Live stream with timecode:

TolikllL

Jan 17, 2023
Doesn't rly look like cheating to me unless I'm missing something
Could have also been lag in regards to the damage
What do you mean by lag? Did he not receive any damage from the fall at all, or did it happen after a while? If 1, then why did he get it after he made the clutch. If 2, why is this damage perfectly timed happening when he jumps on a block. Maybe I'm crazy... But why do I see that he doesn't touch the block from which I can conclude that he used a cheat

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Maybe I'm wrong if no one really sees it
I'm not entirely sure sorry. If it was labeled as 'not enough evidence' then it probably wasn't enough as the mods have handled so many reports I trust their judgement completely.

TolikllL

Jan 17, 2023
I'm not entirely sure sorry. If it was labeled as 'not enough evidence' then it probably wasn't enough as the mods have handled so many reports I trust their judgement completely.
It's alright. This post will remain and maybe someone will have an explanation of what happened

Reactions: Wildd

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
View attachment 218153

I'll get right to the point. in general, I sent a report to the player, with the reason that he uses cheats. I made a video where it is obvious(for me) that the player is cheating, but for staff this is 'not enough' evidence. The video clearly shows that this player does not touch the block (how did I understand that?!), explanation: he did not receive damage from the fall(yes, even the video shows without this logical explanation that he does not touch the block) and for some unknown reason, after he survived, he receives the damage from the fall that he should have received earlier, although if you view that again the clip, it is clear that he could not get damage from falling from such a height after the clutch, I even slowed down the video so that they could see it. However, even so, this is not enough. Therefore, I just want to know your opinion whether this player is a cheater

Where?:
Original clip:

Live stream with timecode:
Imo it doesnt look like cheating, what I think happend here is that the player who got knocked off the edge, got a dmg tick after a bit of delay which isn't a rare occurrence, since players can have ping, the server can have a bit of lag, and hit registration isn't always 100% accurate either.

Reactions: TolikllL and Hoshi

TolikllL

Jan 17, 2023
Imo it doesnt look like cheating, what I think happend here is that the player who got knocked off the edge, got a dmg tick after a bit of delay which isn't a rare occurrence, since players can have ping, the server can have a bit of lag, and hit registration isn't always 100% accurate either.
Even if so, this does not explain the reason why, literally in slow motion, it can be seen that he jumps back with the help of a cheat without touching the block.

I don't think that's cheating at all, he was just lagging.
Please stop writing: "it was a lag, he's not a cheater." Tell me more, because I don't understand what you mean at all. The above person expressed his opinion more openly that +rep

shows that this player does not touch the block
Why is everyone missing this fact. And they proceed from the fact that if it was a lag with damage = he is not a cheater. Am I the only one seeing this? I may have some blindness, but even a farsighted person will see that the distance from the player to the block from which he allegedly jumps away is impossible without a cheat, because he simply flies through the air, which is why when he jumps at the end of the video on the block, he takes damage. I have already said this, and if he really jumped away from that block, he would not have received damage from the fall. Here is my opinion and position on this.

If the staff and even the players don't see it, then I don't know why I'm trying to prove something. I slowed down several times and brought the moment in the video closer, but even this is not enough. So that someone from 150 views of this post doubted his honesty of the game.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is an issue with eggwars mega. They are not cheating just the game has quite a lot of lag combined with his player lag would indicate that he isnt in fact cheating and the mod who denied your report got it correct.

(Plus in future if you feel a staff member wrongly denied your report, i advise you contact the moderator instead of making a public post like this or create a staff feedback which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/team-feedback.53)

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I doubt he's cheating. I've taken no fall damage before from lag spikes. They're probably an EU or AS player. Even if he was cheating, there isn't enough evidence to prove it.

Guillaumerr

Feb 21, 2023
I don't think he's cheating, looks more like he's lagging. I could be wrong but I don't think that he's really cheating.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
if your talking about him taking damage in the air as if he took fall damage that is simply a lag thing I believe. I've had enemy die mid air falling to void as if they took fall damage and I myself have died that way so it's not surprising. if your talking about the jump at the end it could be he hit the block than jumped and it was simply lagged delay on either his or your end. best explanation I can give.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom