Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Do you think Dream is actually the best 1.9 pvper. How do you think he compares to some of the Eggwars tryhards of Cubecraft. Personally I think he could put up a good fight, but would still lose. Just wanna hear your opinions :P.

Reactions: Josher

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Do you think Dream is actually the best 1.9 pvper. How do you think he compares to some of the Eggwars tryhards of Cubecraft. Personally I think he could put up a good fight, but would still lose. Just wanna hear your opinions :P.
This is a topic, where you can say a lot of things about and im just gonna do it. Im also gonna say, that I enjoy watching Dreams videos a lot, but not because of the plays he makes. Im mostly enjoying his videos, because I just love intensity in fights and especially with good fitting music. Im still gonna say that im not a dream stan. You can say whatever you want, but I wouldnt say that im a dream stan.

Back to the topic: There are many different categories and kits in 1.9+ pvp. The biggest difference are shield fights and no shield fights. I actually watched a video of Sapnap's stream where he, dream and punz were fighting on pvp legacy and he and dream did a couple of fights without a shield and with a sword. Most of the times Dream obviously won, but Sapnap won once against him. Thats something what never would happen in shield pvp.

Second aspect: There are so many people in this world playing Minecraft and why should exactly dream be the best? You cant say that he is bad. He is still really good, but the probability, that there are better players is really high.

Third and last aspect: I have one person in my Cubecraft friend list, who is almost on the same skill level like me. He is a bit better at strafing, but im a bit better at using the bow (not bow spamming, because he is not bad at dodging), lava bucket or water bucket. If we do 1v1, im winning 50% or the fights and he 50% of the fights. What I wanna say with this: There also could be some people, who win about 50% of the fights against him. The only players, I can think of now are fruitberries or technoblade. I would still say that Dream is a bit better at 1.9+ pvp. (I only wanted to have examples, so dont bully me for that)

Sorry if this is a bit too long, but thats everything I have to say and I hope that you learned about this

Reactions: adamsony

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Dream isn't a PvPer perse, he's a speedrunner. In my opinion he isn't the best PvPer, yeah, he's decent but like people above me said, there are lots of better PvPers in 1.9+ :)
However, he's a great speedrunner, I know he had a worldrecord in beating Minecraft, not sure if he still has it though. I don't watch Dream so yeah, I just know him from TechnoBlade.
Anyway, I'll get back to the topic, so no, he isn't the best PvPer in my eyes :)

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
He definitely isn’t the best 1.9 PvPer, but he sure is good. I’m not entirely sure about Dream vs the EggWars tryhards tho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom