Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Outsion

Apr 6, 2021
I suppose it's how you look at the rank I mean it's good in the way you'd be recognised as a youtuber
and I'd say the requirements are very reasonable as if a youtuber were to get into drama then Cubecraft wouldn't want to be associated with their name because that might lead then into drama which wouldn't be good for the community as a whole and I guess they would allow them into getting Youtuber rank after the drama has died down. (I wouldn't know I'm just assuming that this would be the case.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I suppose it's how you look at the rank I mean it's good in the way you'd be recognised as a youtuber
and I'd say the requirements are very reasonable as if a youtuber were to get into drama then Cubecraft wouldn't want to be associated with their name because that might lead then into drama which wouldn't be good for the community as a whole and I guess they would allow them into getting Youtuber rank after the drama has died down. (I wouldn't know I'm just assuming that this would be the case.
I mean watch the video and find out ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom