Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6___

May 8, 2016
I dont know if this is a problem more people are having, but today (yesterday it was fine) everyone I have been getting into duels with, appears to have high ping (takes kb with a big delay) even tho on the tab menu they appear with all the ping bars full, i have tried to talk to them and ask them if they have the same problem but everyone has either ignored me or told me to "fix my internet". I swear it was fine yesterday

(btw i have done /ping and i get from 38-15ms so its clearly not my problem, at least directly)

mqtthxwYT

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2020
I dont know if this is a problem more people are having, but today (yesterday it was fine) everyone I have been getting into duels with, appears to have high ping (takes kb with a big delay) even tho on the tab menu they appear with all the ping bars full, i have tried to talk to them and ask them if they have the same problem but everyone has either ignored me or told me to "fix my internet". I swear it was fine yesterday

(btw i have done /ping and i get from 38-15ms so its clearly not my problem, at least directly)
This same thing happens to me a made a similar post about it I don’t know if it’s my internet or cubecraft ping

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Top Bottom