Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Against EULA? I mean ING Points, and at the END of every Game that you play on the Cubecraft Server, like 1 Round Eggwars.
Again, it is against EULA. Basicly what EULA is that players can't buy stuff where they get an unfair advantage in the game.
And it is Possible, That's in Every Server... (Popular Servers)
This used to be posible, but since they switched host, which has a max player cap of 60 or something, it isn't possible anymore. Well, there is one possible way, but that is the rude way. When a donator wants to join, a non-donator gets kicked, kinda seems unfair, doesn't it?

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Yes, i am a Gold ranker.
And i know what you mean.
A year ago i was a Iron ranker and yes you don't have more interactions then Tabcolor, colored names [signs], 2 color glass and a villager.
So i know what you mean, i want chest vote perms in SkyWars, but CubeCraft can't give everything you want. So i think we need to be patient for new interactions.

Spoiler: Custom Shield ;)

@Moooofin This can be closed now.

I've been a gold rank for awhile on the chunk. I have the money to upgrade it but choose not to. I'm very loyal to my gold rank :3

Tom250

Apr 16, 2016
Germany
Again, it is against EULA. Basicly what EULA is that players can't buy stuff where they get an unfair advantage in the game.
EULA From Minecraft?
Say we:
Stone Rank: 20 Points (1x)
Iron Rank: 24 (1.2x)
Lapiz: 28 (1.4x)
Gold: 32 (1.6x)
Diamond: 36 (1.8x)
Emerald: 40 (2x
Obsidian: 44 (2.2x)

So it makes Sense to buy higher Ranks to get more Points. That are like Points Multiplier.
On a another Server you can buy Multpliers for all People or Private Multipliers only for yourself, the highest Multiplier can be 7x or something. But the Multipliers costs Reallife Money, so this Server must be against Eula, too? And this Server sells Multipliers, too. I see no Rules in the Eula that can break this. In the EULA of Minecraft is: Sell Copies of Minecraft. Use Minecraft vor Commercinal Things. Get Money with Minecraft. Give Other Peoples Access to the game at the bad way.

Get Money with Minecraft: It is not Minecraft, it is a FULLY LEGAL Server. So I see no Rules that you can break with it.

It isn't annoying for Donators, but for Non-Donators it is. Like if I play Survival Games on the hive, I wasted 20 minutes to actually play a game.
Using this Kick-System is cool, and if you get kicked one time, you can join, and to 95% you will not kicked again, because your value is 5 higher than the most players.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
That's in every Server... But if they do a Kick-System, it is all Good.
(Kick System: Normal Players got a Value of 100, Iron 150, Lapiz 175, Gold 200..... Obsidian: 275 - So if a Normal Player gets kicked his Value gets up to 5, so if he got a Value of 160, Iron can't kick him. His Value Resets if he played a Game. Obsidian can kick Iron ranked players, but Iron Ranked players don't get +5, but +10 or so.. Idk so really)
It's not at every server. I would hate it. It's annoying and people just have to wait. I hated the hive because i got kicked out all the time.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
EULA From Minecraft?
Say we:

So it makes Sense to buy higher Ranks to get more Points. That are like Points Multiplier.
On a another Server you can buy Multpliers for all People or Private Multipliers only for yourself, the highest Multiplier can be 7x or something. But the Multipliers costs Reallife Money, so this Server must be against Eula, too? And this Server sells Multipliers, too. I see no Rules in the Eula that can break this. In the EULA of Minecraft is: Sell Copies of Minecraft. Use Minecraft vor Commercinal Things. Get Money with Minecraft. Give Other Peoples Access to the game at the bad way.

Get Money with Minecraft: It is not Minecraft, it is a FULLY LEGAL Server. So I see no Rules that you can break with it.
Yes those servers aren't violating the EULA. That's why it isn't something that'll be implemented, as it is against the EULA.

Tom250

Apr 16, 2016
Germany
Yes those servers aren't violating the EULA. That's why it isn't something that'll be implemented, as it is against the EULA.
Can you tell me the Rule, that is breaking the EULA with this idea?
EDIT: I do not understand that, because i'm from Germany and understand not Everything ^^.
It's not at every server. I would hate it. It's annoying and people just have to wait. I hated the hive because i got kicked out all the time.
You can kicked max. 1-2 times, If you have a Value of 110, and other a Value of 100, they will get kicked first.
Still, I don't support the Kick-system.
:[

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Can you tell me the Rule, that is breaking the EULA with this idea?
EDIT: I do not understand that, because i'm from Germany and understand not Everything ^^.

You can kicked max. 1-2 times, If you have a Value of 110, and other a Value of 100, they will get kicked first.

:[
Basicly what EULA is that you can't buy ingame advanteges, things that speed up your progress ingame..
When you buy a rank it may only give you features that don't speed up any progress ingame, you can't buy a rank and get more points as people without a rank get less points. Basicly it can't give you unfair stuff..
I hope this made it clear :)

Tom250

Apr 16, 2016
Germany
Basicly what EULA is that you can't buy ingame advanteges, things that speed up your progress ingame..
When you buy a rank it may only give you features that don't speed up any progress ingame, you can't buy a rank and get more points as people without a rank get less points. Basicly it can't give you unfair stuff..
I hope this made it clear :)
This is NOT breaking the EULA. If you aren't liking it, only say me, you are welcome. Cubecraft can do this if they want or not. (I readed the EULA 2 Times, and found no Rule that the Feature can break a Rule)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This is NOT breaking the EULA. If you aren't liking it, only say me, you are welcome. Cubecraft can do this if they want or not. (I readed the EULA 2 Times, and found no Rule that the Feature can break a Rule)
EULA From Minecraft?
Say we:
gives you more points when you buy a rank, therefore against the EULA as it gives you an advantege on players who don't have a rank

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom