Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 5, 2021
FoxTown
kavin.rocks
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t play on Bedrock but I don’t think that there is an iron golem spawner because it doesn’t even exist in Minecraft :) You only can summon a golem yourself in Minecraft.

xAmazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
There are no spawners for iron golems and I don't think it's a good idea to implement it since there are already iron generators which has the same utility.

Reactions: Lyriie and FoxFil_

Lyriie

Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
There are no spawners for iron golems and I don't think it's a good idea to implement it since there are already iron generators which has the same utility.
To add on to this, the iron golem is a boss that you fight at the end of island 6. So when you think about it that way, a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea xD

frederick56

Jun 27, 2022
To add on to this, the iron golem is a boss that you fight at the end of island 6. So when you think about it that way, a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea xD
I was more thinking about iron and flowers lol

Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

josepadgui wrote on anyElen's profile.
Congrats!!
1660743852688.png

Nearly 10 years of mc too
And much more to go :)
Huge thanks to the (OG) mc community that welcomed me and stayed throughout all years from 2013 till now.
I am also thankful to have great friends here at CCG. :heart:
New rank I see :)

1660743965489.png
Kommo-0 wrote on Darkninja27's profile.
Congratulations on 1000 reaction score!
Catss wrote on anyElen's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom