Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Not sure if this happens on other verisons but i know for sure this doesn't happen on Bedrock
(Did all netoworks just incase)
So yeah Cubecraft do a decent job banning and stopping all the hackers.
Half the time, the hackers are using accounts with 0 gamerscore or brand new accounts then when they get banned they have like 30 more to ruin the game with
Once again not sure about other networks but I know that the Bedrock response time for a ban is about 5-10hours
So when theyre banning accounts its so late then they just make another.
So IP ban would fix this easily
Just a suggestion :)

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Not sure if this happens on other verisons but i know for sure this doesn't happen on Bedrock
Half the time, the hackers are using accounts with 0 gamerscore or brand new accounts then when they get banned they have like 30 more to ruin the game with
Once again not sure about other networks but I know that the Bedrock response time for a ban is about 5-10hours
Sentinel can do IP bans but he doesn’t have a developer atm. I don’t think staff can IP ban.

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I don't think an IP ban would fix it because most of the hackers with braincells are using VPN.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Sentinel bans, the problem is that it needs time and it has falsebanned a lot of players...
He is talking about Cubecraft/ Minecraft Bedrock. There is currently an anti cheat system but it's really bad and hardly does anything (in the bedrock version).

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
That's not a good idea, however your way of thinking is good. It's not a big deal to change IP of your computer, so it won't take a long for a hacker to do it on himself.
Sentinel bans, the problem is that it needs time and it has falsebanned a lot of players...
ImMarto is totally right. I got falsebanned on my own. Cubecraft anti-cheat hasn't got a developer yet, so it may has some issues for now. It is not a good solution to operate Sentinel for now.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
He is talking about Cubecraft/ Minecraft Bedrock. There is currently no anti cheat system (in the bedrock version)
Yes the Bedrock version has an anti-cheat it's just really really bad... And hard to perfect since you also have phone players who may click faster/slower hit differently.
I don't think an IP ban would fix it because most of the hackers with braincells are using VPN.
As far as I'm aware, most VPN's are blocked on the CubeCraft network, so it would fix the problem! Partly at least.
The biggest problem is that a bedrock account doesn't cost money, you just need a Microsoft account which you can make virtually "infinite" off.

ImSpain

Sep 17, 2019
Ibiza, Spain
This is definitely necessary, because I've seen streams of hackers cheating on cubecraft and you can see that most clients have account generators, so everytime they get banned their client "generates" a new account and they can join the server again. If cheaters get IP banned and they're not using a VPN this shouldn't happen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom