Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 9, 2017
Hi,
I was thinking, you should make maybe an io game
Especially something like Diep.io agar.io or slither.io
I think the easiest is slither.io then agar.io but the hardest is diep.io so, good luck

I think this will b a good suggestion because, on the real game, people always team and stuff like that, so I thought why not add it in minecraft

Also you could add a private mode, and a link, like a party link, so you can send this to people, only those who you want to join.

Hope you implement this or at least respond to me
Thank you

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hi,
I think the easiest is slither.io then agar.io but the hardest is diep.io so, good luck

I think this will b a good suggestion because, on the real game, people always team and stuff like that, so I thought why not add it in minecraft

Also you could add a private mode, and a link, like a party link, so you can send this to people, only those who you want to join.

Thank you
What are you talking about adding Minecraft.io this is a server for Minecraft if you think this is a good idea then send it to mojang not on the cubecraft forums. Remember to read over what you have type some of the this you are saying doesn't make sense.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What are you talking about adding Minecraft.io this is a server for Minecraft if you think this is a good idea then send it to mojang not on the cubecraft forums. Remember to read over what you have type some of the this you are saying doesn't make sense.
I think he might mean .io games on cubecraft as a minigame. At least I think that is what he means. Either way, I don't think is necessary.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I think he might mean .io games on cubecraft as a minigame. At least I think that is what he means. Either way, I don't think is necessary.
But .Io is a Web address just happens that these games have this and if he want them to be added to cubecraft they can't becasue they will be heavily copyright but mini clip.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Cubecraft has an original style of games with all kinds of different original abilities and kits. Blablabla.io games don't belong to the kind of style Cube uses and implementing the game is in my opinion not going to happen. Since you made a remake on Minecraft, you actually still copied the game from the internet, and the idea behind .io games is waaaaaay different than let's say Skywars or Hungergames. I'm sorry if you just joined to server, but did you played the Chirstmas games? There was a game (can't remember the name whoops), and it had the same idea as Slither.io, you have a tail of wool and you need to kill other players by using your tail. So since it isn't that original, it doesn't fit in my eyes into the Cube style, so they don't need to make those kinds of games.

D

Deleted member 169486

Like that sheep snake thing on mineplex?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This would be a great idea! PS: I think the opposite, slither.io is the hardest then agar.io then diep.io is the easiest.
Hi,

Thank you

Jan 9, 2017
Well, I'm sorry, jesus woah don't get so Loud Jesus

All I was saying is, I have played servers which have their own version of io games

e.g One server has Slither.io also known as snake, and you ride sheep, and you have to try and block peoples paths, making them crash into you, just like slither.io

I have seen others make these io games, but I was thinking
this is a great server, and lots of people may like the fact that agr.io is in minecraft

That's all I was saying, don't get so Offended and rude to me, some of you I understand some I really don't get

You said suggestions, so here is my suggestion, its no wrong or right answer, its an opinion

Jan 9, 2017
That's more like it, see people do like the idea of having these games

I mean, lets add somet new to make it more fun, like some io games
Slither.io and agar.io will be so popular trust me, new updates always are,
Please implement this idea, if ou do and people don't like it or you think its toomuch then just take it down, but at least give it a try

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the IO games could take a long time to Dev into the server

the party system has already been suggested and is already in the works

U

Unipotato

Well, I'm sorry, jesus woah don't get so Loud Jesus

All I was saying is, I have played servers which have their own version of io games

e.g One server has Slither.io also known as snake, and you ride sheep, and you have to try and block peoples paths, making them crash into you, just like slither.io

I have seen others make these io games, but I was thinking
this is a great server, and lots of people may like the fact that agr.io is in minecraft

That's all I was saying, don't get so Offended and rude to me, some of you I understand some I really don't get

You said suggestions, so here is my suggestion, its no wrong or right answer, its an opinion
That's more like it, see people do like the idea of having these games

I mean, lets add somet new to make it more fun, like some io games
Slither.io and agar.io will be so popular trust me, new updates always are,
Please implement this idea, if ou do and people don't like it or you think its toomuch then just take it down, but at least give it a try

Please don't double post. Next time you want to add something to a post you've already made, you can use the edit function.

As for the actual idea, I agree with @Cynamooo. CubeCraft has a unique style of games, and this wouldn't really fit. Keep up the suggestions though!

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
You are still active! very greatt! 😍
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜
Xi1m wrote on Zombiepower's profile.
hbd!!
UncleSpect wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Happy birthday Otherworld! 🎂😊
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!! 🎂🎊
Top Bottom