Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Racoonny

Sep 26, 2019
Ehh
Not long ago I was playing skywars duos and saw an invisible player(I know you can't see someone who's invisible but you get what I mean).

The player wasn't invisible like he drank a potion of invisibility becouse if it was like that I could see his armor, weapon, arrows, particles, ... and most important gamertag.

Instead I couldn't see him nor his armor, weapon, arrows, eggs, snowballs and gamertag.

I could only see his shadow and particles from golden apple he ate.

Also a thing I noticed was that sometimes particles were in the air and I was hitting shadow and nothing would happen which means that the player was flying.

This also happend to my friend when we were playing together. So I died in some dumb way and she continued playing. While she was on an island looting chests she started getting hit from behind. She turned around to see who it is and there wasn't anyone except particles and a shadow.

This also happend once I was playing with random person. It was same scenario: Looting island, getting hit from behind, turning around and seeing no one exept particles and shadow. My teammate seem as confused as I was. He was hitting air just like me so I wasn't the only one who couldn't see that player.

I just wanted to know if this is a glitch, hack or a feature I'm not aware of!

Thank you for replying in advance! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom