Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that this would be a good feature to be added?

• Total voters

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
The idea for this is pretty simple. On all platforms (apart form discord and forums because they already have it) Cubecraft should have an offline mode. This would be very handy in case you don't want to play with other people or have some time to yourself. It would also be good because if you don't want notifications/party invites, people wont invite you because you are offline. Some days you just want to be by yourself. If this idea is implemented into the game i think the invite should come through for you but just say the "user is not online" for the person sending the invite.
Let me know what you guys think of this, I personally think this is a much needed feature since Xbox, PS4, and Discord already have it. What's the point of being offline on those platforms when as soon as someone joins they see you are online, playing Cubecraft?

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I like the concept of the idea, but I honestly think this isn't necessary.

In my opinion, good friends will understand that you want to play alone for a day, and just by saying that you'll play with him/her a bit later nothing will happen

I remember a suggestion that was made in the past talking about the same thing. You can check it out here! - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/offline-mode.239484/#post-1144621

Reactions: Ben5124

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
First of all, people would know you're online anyway (at least for the first time) because you'd need to join the network to enable offline mode. About notifications, you can simply disable party invites or friend requests using your profile.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway. Keep it up! :heart:

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
First of all, people would know you're online anyway because you'd need to join the network to enable offline mode.
About notifications, you can simply disable party invites or friend requests using your profile.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway. Keep it up! :heart:
Personally i think if this was a thing, it should probably role over to the next time you login. So you would always be offline until you turn it off. Thanks for replying : )

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Personally i think if this was a thing, it should probably role over to the next time you login. So you would always be offline until you turn it off. Thanks for replying : )
Now that I think about it, they could fix that by sending a false disconnect message to all your friends :heart:

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Another small feature that could make CubeCraft an even more unique and openly customizable server!
This idea could benefit me in a number of ways, an example being me playing solo egg wars and not wanting to be followed by a friend. I would like it to send a false "left the network" message though so players wouldn't know you're actually online. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom