Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

willia22

Feb 12, 2021
I have started to come across lobbies were people's eggs are just missing and it's getting annoying the only thing that has fixed it for me is going out of render distance and coming back or letting other people destroy the egg is this being fixed soon because it makes the game unplayable when you can't finish off any team with out leaving their island and coming back

Video proof of the bug:
Don't mind the dude using kill aura I already put a report for him

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
The bug is known and I bet developers are already working on a fix for it. However you should still make a proper bug report here! This may give them more information about the bug, making it easier to find the problem and fix it! :D

Reactions: Stijnnn_

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Am I the only one who feels that the shop is a little off, generator rate is also different and it just doesn't feel the same as the old framework?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I have started to come across lobbies were people's eggs are just missing and it's getting annoying the only thing that has fixed it for me is going out of render distance and coming back or letting other people destroy the egg is this being fixed soon because it makes the game unplayable when you can't finish off any team with out leaving their island and coming back

Video proof of the bug:
Don't mind the dude using kill aura I already put a report for him
Submit a bug report here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Am I the only one who feels that the shop is a little off, generator rate is also different and it just doesn't feel the same as the old framework?
I'm not a Bedrock player myself, however as far as I know there was an accidental roleback of a previous update, which caused the generators to become slower, this should be known, but again you should still create a bug report about it!

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
These known bugs have occurred recently:

1. Generators are slowed and do not start before the game.
2. People‘s eggs don’t exist for a few players every game.
3. Stats aren’t popping up at the end of a game and may not be added to player statistics at all.
4. There’s a lot of lag across all gamemodes.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
These known bugs have occurred recently:

1. Generators are slowed and do not start before the game.
2. People‘s eggs don’t exist for a few players every game.
3. Stats aren’t popping up at the end of a game and may not be added to player statistics at all.
4. There’s a lot of lag across all gamemodes.
All known ^^ when there is a lot of lag could you send a /whereami output in staff-help on discord so we can forward it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom