Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

29ROMERO

Jun 14, 2018
nowhere
The inventory is really messed up, I cannot eat, move items and drop items, what I can only do is buy and thats it... everything else, stuck on their respective areas. It's really annoying, can someone fix this?

D

Deleted member 352903

I’ve never had this bug
Are u lagging or something?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The inventory is really messed up, I cannot eat, move items and drop items, what I can only do is buy and thats it... everything else, stuck on their respective areas. It's really annoying, can someone fix this?
This is mainly lag, not cubecraft’s fault. I’ve never experienced it on PC, but in bedrock edition it happens a lot. It’s just because of your connection.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Are you just referring to the Bedrock Edition Eggwars (not Java)?

This is mainly lag, not cubecraft’s fault. I’ve never experienced it on PC, but in bedrock edition it happens a lot. It’s just because of your connection
On my PC, Minecraft Java is fine but Minecraft Bedrock, only for Cubecraft, is not. It doesn't make sense to me why my connection should be different for the two versions of Minecraft when I'm connecting from the same platform. Also, since it is only Cubecraft out of the Bedrock servers that has the problem (other servers like Mineplex and InPvP are fine), and Cubecraft has the best ping for me out of all of them, I don't see how it's about the connection.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I can attest to this post that it does happen on the Java version of Minecraft. I do not know why it happens, but every so often in the middle of a game, I will not be able to equip armor, drop any items, hit someone with a sword, ect. It does not happen to often for me, but if it is happening very often for you, I would recommend taking a video of the bug and then creating a bug report here (https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report) with as much detail as possible.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
(Java Edition):
It usually happens to me during at any points of the game, my best suggestion is to use a chest to fix your inventory. The villager is another great useful tool like the chest as you can sort your inventory. As for armor your only option is to let it break but keep the replacement in your hot bar slots, then simply right click it to equip it back on. However if you don't want to deal with all this trouble then you can just leave and rejoin the game, and it should be fixed.​

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
this happens to me a ton, its usually when the server ping jumps to a high level, causing your items to be in different places (JAVA not Bedrock) the only way to fix is, it too relog or leave the game. https://status.cubecraft.net/#week you can see here when the server ping peaks, causing it to do this bug. everytime it has happened to me, i check this and the ping spiked around the time. I have reported this many times with videos but cubecraft says they cant do anything to fix the problem.

JrGuillian

Aug 13, 2017
I think the reasons is because, Youre lagging or the server.
Check you're ping (internet connection)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom