Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oman3307

Aug 11, 2022
I have a friend (User name FierceBag282622) He is quite good at PvP and has been report for hacking/auto clicking many times, to the point where he has gotten and hour ban and a day ban. Even though he doesn’t do any of those things.
He usually uses a PS4 and a regular PS4 controller. I don’t think you can even use hacks or even an auto clicker on a PS4 controller.
From what I understand, (I may be wrong) CC will ignore reports of auto clicking if the person has a high debounce time. I don’t know if debouncing is a thing on a PS4 controller or if you can even change it. He will occasionally connect a keyboard and mouse to his PS4 but only in rare occasions. And even then he hasn’t messed with any settings on his mouse and didn’t even know debouncing was a thing. (Until I mentioned it after he got a one day ban.) Help?

Last edited:

Oman3307

Aug 11, 2022
I hope this reaches a staff member, idk if I posted this in the right place. I just now made a CC account just to get help with this.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi

Are you sure you typed your friends username correctly?

About the question, what is your question specifically? (Do you want to know if he is unbanned or just a question why the reports got denied?…)

Oman3307

Aug 11, 2022
Hi

About the question, what is your question specifically? (Do you want to know if he is unbanned or just a question why the reports got denied?…)
Sorry it is FierceBag282622. And I was just explaining the situation hoping something could be prevent to my friend from getting banned forever. He recently got a CC message about this being his last warning.
Thanks for the help! 😅

Oman3307

Aug 11, 2022
Hi

The invalid reports I had in the title were referring to the reports FierceBag received. Multiple have reported him for auto clicking/hacking even though he doesn’t do that.

Oman3307

Aug 11, 2022
Hi

I guess my question would be, is there a way to prevent FierceBag from getting banned?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom