Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Riyrus

Jul 2, 2020
Hi Everyone!

I've played CubeCraft on and off over the years, but never formally introduced myself to the community nor invested time into joining, but I'll get started

I'm Riyrus. I'm 15 years old, and I live in the US. My hobbies are playing video games, writing, and going outside (if that's considered a hobby)

I spend lots of time on my computer at the moment because I can't really head outside (hahaha it's not funny)

Goals that I am hoping to achieve in the future for real life is joining more clubs in school and getting more involved with activities, Goals that I'm hoping to achieve here is getting involved in the community, being a smiling face here, and maybe in the future joining the staff team.

Hope to see all of you around in-game I'll be around here and there, and I'll be around on the forums as well

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Last edited:

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the forums Riyrus!
(if you mean hobby as in an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure, then yes i would say going outside is a hobby. but if you mean hobby as in a small horse or pony, then i am very confused...)

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Riyrus!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! ☺
We hope you enjoy your time here. ❤

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts