Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bradayy

Nov 17, 2020
About me:
I am a youtuber who decided to make a fresh start in august 2020. My old channel was at around 800 subscribers, but I had been inactive for a year due to being diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in august 2019. I am still undergoing treatment and will be in treatment until 2022. I try to upload Once a week, but that changes a lot because of school and chemo. My real name is Brady and I am 18. I will be linking all of my socials at the end of this post.

Youtube Channel: I post funny moment videos of clips I get whilst playing with my friends on hypixel. Yes, I am a hypixel bedwars main but does that really matter? I want to start making videos on cubcraft that are full of enjoyable moments. I will take suggestions for video ideas since I am new to the server. Lets see how this goes! I am willing to play ANY gamemeode.​
Me: I am Brady, I was born on August 20th, 2002 in Athens, TX. I am a full out tryhard and am really fun to play with! I have many ideas, but, I do not have patience for editing so my editing skills are bottom level. I have ADHD and Leukemia.​

PS: Follow my MedalTV to see clips before I make a YT Video

Links:

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom