Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello my name is Connor,

I'm not one for introductions, but I will try.

I am from england, I like gaming, memes (ofcourse) and i sometimes do sports if i feel like it.

Everyone else seems to say how they 'found' minecraft so... I learnt about the game when I was a little boy and my friends talked about it (we are talking about xbox 360 edition here) so I was intrested in it because my friends where, I got a REALLY old version on my mums phone to test it out and it had the og textures and I couldn't use half the blocks because I needed to buy the game to use them, the first time I played the full game is when I got my tablet and the game was amazing, it was pre end and pre redstone. I got an xbox s and I played on that to this day I still use xbox and mobile.

Thank you,
Bye

Last edited:

zMark

Aug 13, 2019
Barcelona, Europe
Hello my name is Connor,

I'm not one for introductions, but I will try.

I am from england, I like gaming, memes (ofcourse) and i sometimes do sports if i feel like it.

Everyone else seems to say how they 'found' minecraft so... I learnt about the game when I was a little boy and my friends talked about it (we are talking about xbox 360 edition here) so I was intrested in it because my friends where, I got a REALLY old version on my mums phone to test it out and it had the og textures and I couldn't use half the blocks because I needed to buy the game to use them, the first time I played the full game is when I got my tablet and the game was amazing, it was pre end and pre redstone. I got an xbox s and I played on that to this day I still use xbox and mobile.

Thank you,
Bye
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom