Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes, with tweaks (explain those tweaks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Aight, so this is a “get to know you” idea I had for profile pages.

On Storys thread about staff history, there are some interviews with various staff members. They answer questions like what they enjoy about being staff, or why they left, etc.

I think something like this should be added to the profile postings section of a profile page. Right now, when you go to someones profile page, you see their name, and then carious things like where they’re from, and how many messages they have, reaction score, etc. When you scroll down, there are the profile posts. I think that before the profile posts, there should be a space for you to write things about yourself. Think of it as a mini introduction.

Example -

Hi, I’m MX11Annihilated, call me MX for short, as im aware I have a long name. I joined cubecraft in 2015, and my favorite game is eggwars.

(If someone is a retired staff member, like Buuuddy or Icescreams, they could say why they left)

So thats sort of what it would look like. Maybe there could be some general questions, like if you have a funny nickname with your friends, what your favorite game on CC is, or other such things. There would be no requirement to answer these questions, they would just be meant to give you ideas. Also, this isnt meant to be commented on, if people have questions, they can still ask on your profile post section.

So yea, thats my idea, what do ya think?

Reactions: Gregeyy

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I think it's pretty useless since there is an ''about'' page where you can fill in these kinds of things. And actual interviews can be done in Story's thread, if he wants to do them.

In your about page you can also do an interview yourself, just answering some simple questions about your self, or questions that get asked quite often.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Isn’t this the about section on profile posts? It’s a good idea, I just think it already exists!
I see what you mean, but you cant actually type anything there. There are things like your location, and who your following, but say theres something funny about you, you cant share it in the about page.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I see what you mean, but you cant actually type anything there. There are things like your location, and who your following, but say theres something funny about you, you cant share it in the about page.
I think you’ve missed a section of your profile. I understand, let me show you:
FEFB2061-C015-4797-970F-6768DA0A3FEF.png

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think it's pretty useless since there is an ''about'' page where you can fill in these kinds of things. And actual interviews can be done in Story's thread, if he wants to do them.

In your about page you can also do an interview yourself, just answering some simple questions about your self, or questions that get asked quite often.
You could interview yourself in the profile post section, but it would eventually get buried by new posts.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn

I'll have to fully agree with this. On paper it sounds like a fun simple little idea but in reality if it were implemented it may come off a little forced. With the about me section on your profile you can put whatever you'd like, including what you've been mentioning in terms of like a little interview.

Reactions: Finixly and Gregeyy

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
@Technosword this is what is on my about page. How do i add the about u part that u showed me?

Attachments

• 10B692A4-841A-4FA0-902D-6747A48D2F30.png
    10B692A4-841A-4FA0-902D-6747A48D2F30.png
    342.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 34723DC7-22BF-425A-9B19-1731C474FE9F.png
    34723DC7-22BF-425A-9B19-1731C474FE9F.png
    690.4 KB · Views: 66
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom