Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mittz3D

Oct 4, 2019
Add a very fast pace skywars mode where games are about 1 1/2 minuties and whoever wins is mainly based on speed. For instance make it very easy to get from island to island so players have to be ready to be rushed in the first 30 seconds. Another thing that would be in this mode is that It only takes 3-4 hits to kill somebody. Does anyone else think this is a good idea or any other things they could add to this mode.

D

Deleted member 469419

A rush skywars mode? And what be the difference between the normal skywars/rush skywars? I didn't understand very well your idea...

Could you explain it a bit more?

takes 3-4 hits to kill somebody.

This is the only thing that I understood

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I'd rather have a larger assortment of games than spinoffs of already existing games.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
When I think of insane mode, I think of the one another server has. But how I want it is a modified version of OP mode except it has all armor from normal which at least has protection 1 and 2, and swords with at least sharpness 1 and 2. With ender pearls and golden apples being more common

Reactions: Axyy

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don’t think this is a particularly bad idea. The game itself sounds fun, but I don’t think it would grab a lot of attention. There are already 2 peculiar SkyWars gamemodes, so I personally don’t think any more are needed. However, this could be a pretty fun gamemode by itself, without being in the sky, but just on the ground like Survival Games. This would also be a game that no other (featured) server has, so it would raise the player-count. But saying that, CubeCraft will be focusing more towards the Java platform this year, and the next game that is planned to come to Bedrock is Skyblock.
Anyway, I don’t think it’s a bad game idea, I just don’t think it will grab a lot of attention. Thanks for your suggestion :).

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
Add a very fast pace skywars mode where games are about 1 1/2 minuties and whoever wins is mainly based on speed. For instance make it very easy to get from island to island so players have to be ready to be rushed in the first 30 seconds. Another thing that would be in this mode is that It only takes 3-4 hits to kill somebody. Does anyone else think this is a good idea or any other things they could add to this mode.
I think people would only really use this mode to farm xp. I’d rather see new updates to the current skywars.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

Heya!

I don't like the idea because we already have OP chests.. Normal chests are pretty insane too you can easily get full diamond armour and an enchanted diamond sword.. So it's a no for me !

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

Yes I agree. But I would do as Hypixel, I would add the game mode "Instant Skywars". This game mode would like people who like the rush a lot (so that they do not last as long) since there are people who start to camp. And people who like to play quick games.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
It's a fun idea but I don't think we need this stuff in the server tbh..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom