Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have a "Satus" ingame?

• Yes, the possibility to set a status would be nice!

• No, I don't like the idea (please explain why)

• I fluctuate between yes and no. I'd like something in a different way (please explain what and why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Well basically I noticed that there is forum status / profile post but no ingame status message. I think it would be a fun opportunity to personalize the Minecraft account, as it's always fun to read through some profile post, which I would call status.

Therefore I tried to picture out how such status could look like:

How can you access / activate your status?
You use the player head -> Settings -> Status

Status#01.1.png

How does the GUI could look like?
It could be like the normal way of changing name tags. The ambos would probably the easiest way:

You would insert your status into the "Insert your Status" field.

Status#01.4.png

How could this be of any use and where would you see other players status?

You will see the status from other player while hovering over player names in the chat. In addition Plus subscribers could be given the possibility to show their status over the head.

Status#01.3.png
that's probably the worst art done in my whole life.

Because I don't play on Bedrock I can't tell if something similar would be possible. (If there is a way to do so, let me know and I'll change the prefix to "All Networks".)

Share your opinion on my idea and in what kind of way and where a status could appear as well. Don't forget to vote in the poll, if you like to see this implemented!

~Flo

P.S.: This is just a little idea of how to make the Java server a funnier place and should not be a priority to any Dev.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I voted the third option as I don't really like the idea that you could put in whatever you want to, I'd rather see an option like on Discord: Online, do not disturb, inactive (and perhaps an offline). Also, as @zCris2259_YT said: people can fill in inappriopriate things.

Reactions: East and FloLoFlo

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
I voted the third option as I don't really like the idea that you could put in whatever you want to, I'd rather see an option like on Discord: Online, do not disturb, inactive (and perhaps an offline). Also, as @zCris2259_YT said: people can fill in inappriopriate things.

I like the idea of having a discord-like status as well and could think of it as a "second" status.

Being able to fill in whatever you want could be a problem, but I think the word / swear filter could be used to prevent a lot of inapprooriate things- for everything else you would be able to report like a chat report (if this is feasible).

Reactions: Finixly
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game