Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraGamer93

Aug 8, 2017
Hi I'm SaraGamer93. I found a permanent ban on my account, but I was not playing. My brother found my minecraft password after being banned on his account (GabriGamer96) he played in my with hacks. I've been able to change the minecraft password so that I do not have it accessed, I would like to ask if it is possible to have the ban off

Hello @SaraGamer93 !
You have been banned by Sentinel, Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat.
Your appeal was denied so there's not much you can do anymore, the only thing you can probably do is contact the creator of the Anti-Cheat, @CrazymanJR trough Cubecraft's discord here: https://discord.gg/cubecraft
CrazymanJR's discord tag is #4742.
Or start a conversation with a member of staff about it.
Just explain the situation, tell that it's not going to happen again and kindly ask for an unban.
I don't think your chance of an unban is very high because this is your own responsibility and you have been banned before.

I hope this helped and I wish you best of luck!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @SaraGamer93 !
Your appeal was denied so there's not much you can do anymore, the only thing you can probably do is contact the creator of the Anti-Cheat, @CrazymanJR trough Cubecraft's discord here: https://discord.gg/cubecraft
Just explain the situation, tell that it's not going to happen again and kindly ask for an unban.
I don't think your chance of an unban is very high because this is your own responsibility and you have been banned before.

I think that CrazymanJR doesn't look that she has a ban before or not. It goes now on a situation where she didn't anything wrong. The chance is very high that she will accept, because she did not anything wrong, but her brother. @SaraGamer93 , please, tell CrazymanJR everything What was happened before and believe him that you didn't anything wrong.

Good luck!

SaraGamer93

Aug 8, 2017
Hello @SaraGamer93 !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

During the first ban I played but I was lag too and finally kicked and banned I tried to appeal to explain the situation but I also denied that

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

During the first ban I played but I was lag too and finally kicked and banned I tried to appeal to explain the situation but I also denied that
That is weird. You were banned first by a staffmember, not by the anti-cheat. Everyone makes mistakes.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

You were using Autoclicker when you got banned for the first time. You appealed, but it got denied. Now, you got banned again but then because of the anti cheat. Again, you appealed, but it got denied. That's the reason you're not unbanned right now. If you think your ban is false, then please do what SlainByMe said. Good luck! :)

Reactions: CubeTale

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello!
Your questions have already been answered through private messages so I am going to go ahead and lock this. If you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation with me. :)
Locked.

Reactions: Grimmay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom