Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

orangedevil89

Member
Jan 22, 2017
22
27
18
23
I agree. Also the creeper kit is a clear upgrade from the zombie kit. Both have leather armour (but custom head, no helmet) stone weapons, but the creeper kit has TNT and the zombie doesn't.

Rip Zombie
 

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
887
623
168
26
Capetown, South Africa
This would be a very good vote feature but in my eyes you are not asking for it to be a voting feature but instead saying that daytime is bad, which is very much opinionated and a lot of players enjoy the daytime aspect, I would have voted yes for this thread if you thought through the suggestion and made it better and more detailed for example asking to add it in as a voting feature. Goodluck though and have a nice day :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom