Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am here for one reason today. I have been playing infection for over 2days already and at this point it kinda starts to get boring because you just need to mine to get some extra strong armor to kill the infected poeple but I think that I found a solution to make it less boring for the Humans.

Chest Upgrade
Atm you can only get food,armor,swords or tools out of a chest. My suggestion is to add some cooler things to those chests like potions or maybe even an effect to use against the infected people.

Normal potions
This are just the normal potions you can get in Minecraft but I think that this will be usefull for us to kill an infected faster or to run away from an infected player. I would say to add Potion of Invisibility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Swiftness and Potion of Regeneration. I would also like to see Potion of Night Vision for games were people voted Night time.

Special Effects
I think that you can make this game much more interesting by adding some cool effects to the game. This effects will be global effects by this I mean if you get an effect out of the chest every infected play will be blind or will get slowness for a couple seconds. You'll be able to get those effects out of chests. Other effects can be Nausea and Mining Fatigue.

Feel free to give some feedback or if you have more ideas that I can add to my suggestion post it down bellow.

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I agree with this! The potions should definitely add a fresh new aspect to Infection. I'd definitely love to see them in-game.
Swiftness should definitely be added. It will help when you are getting chased on the surface. Regeneration wouldn't be as useful cause Golden Apples already exist.
And about the Night-Vision effect, the point of Night-Time is that people cannot see properly. So I do not think that the effect should be introduced!

Special Effects:
Great idea, they should be in your inventory. Example would be a "Light Blue Dye" which is named to "Slow Infected". When equipped and right-clicked it would give an slowness effect to every Infected (Those who are alive, not those who died/waiting to respawn).

Other effects could be Nausea, Mining Fatigue and Blindness.

Reactions: Zombiepower

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am here for one reason today. I have been playing infection for over 2days already and at this point it kinda starts to get boring because you just need to mine to get some extra strong armor to kill the infected poeple but I think that I found a solution to make it less boring for the Humans.

Chest Upgrade
Atm you can only get food,armor,swords or tools out of a chest. My suggestion is to add some cooler things to those chests like potions or maybe even an effect to use against the infected people.

Normal potions
This are just the normal potions you can get in Minecraft but I think that this will be usefull for us to kill an infected faster or to run away from an infected player. I would say to add Potion of Invisibility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Swiftness and Potion of Regeneration. I would also like to see Potion of Night Vision for games were people voted Night time.

Special Effects
I think that you can make this game much more interesting by adding some cool effects to the game. This effects will be global effects by this I mean if you get an effect out of the chest every infected play will be blind or will get slowness for a couple seconds. You'll be able to get those effects out of chests. Other effects can be Nausea and Mining Fatigue.

Feel free to give some feedback or if you have more ideas that I can add to my suggestion post it down bellow.
I really like all the ideas. The one I like the most is special effects. I think this would be great because I do see how Infection gets very boring very quickly and an update should been done. Luckily for us, it is still in beta!

Reactions: Zombiepower

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As long as players aren't getting Strength or resistance, I'm all for adding this. Obviously the situational effects like fire resistance and water breathing would have to be discarded.
The infected currently have quite a lot going for them, while the survivors are just... basic? They really don't have anything to do other than break blocks and craft, and then prepare to fight.
These two features will bring a lot of diversity to the table, so I support it completely.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom