Votes: 2 5.3%
  • No. (Minority vote!)

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey everyone,

I personally think that blocks should go up in price.
The main reason I suggest this is because there's an influx of rushers and annoying block spammers!
We need to increase prices of blocks to prevent this from becoming an issue.

I am guilty of rushing people and block spamming, but that's irrelevant, because I care about this server and personally, if you are whack enough to not vote for increased block prices, you're crazy!!

Please let me know why you think block prices should remain if you disagree, but let's be honest, my reasoning is sound!
As sound as a desk being slammed after I die from someone better than me!!!!

Oh what the hell, let's just increase the price for everything! xDDD Gapples increasing was not a problem!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
I completely agree, I hate that it takes me almost a minute to put obsidian on my egg, and by that time I always see the enemy already at my egg!
this is ridiculous, I think blocks should be 3 iron per piece, that way it balances everything out!
+1

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I completely agree, I hate that it takes me almost a minute to put obsidian on my egg, and by that time I always see the enemy already at my egg!
this is ridiculous, I think blocks should be 3 iron per piece, that way it balances everything out!
+1
Absolutely! Thank god I found a random who ALSO agrees!!!!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Yes, some block prices must increase. Think of Obsidian for example, you can build your egg with obsidian in barely any time if you play overpowered, so I think it should increase.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I am not a rusher, but I do not agree.

I think block prices are good as they are.
Since I need to provide my teammates with blocks most of the time because they dont get them/forget to get them I wont like a higher price for the blocks.

When you get rushed, just make sure to have gear and normal blocks allround the egg ^

Reactions: Wantedtnt

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
The prices are just good in my opinion, you even have different gamemodes to have prices changed. So if you think that the prices in normal mode are overpriced or cheap then maybe try voting for Overpowered or Hardcore

Jul 8, 2019
United Kingdom
i believe this was a meme thread and was not to be taken seriously and was mocking what the public interprets as poor suggestions. this happens alot. the community rebels when they dislike something. i would know. i saw it on hypixel forums all the time.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
The prices of the blocks are fine to me. 3 iron per block? That sounds a lot and will cause the game to last even longer. And like Kquirim said, you can always vote (if you have a rank) for other modes.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that SOME block prices should go up but not all of them and not every game mode. I believe we are still yet to see a full rework and balance of the game.

i believe this was a meme thread and was not to be taken seriously and was mocking what the public interprets as poor suggestions. this happens alot. the community rebels when they dislike something. i would know. i saw it on hypixel forums all the time.

How is this a meme thread? As I said in your suggestion thread this is an opinion and an ok suggestion. I agree it’s not really a good one it is not completely wrong. A meme thread wouldn’t even be this detailed, have actual thread driven responses, or be not locked yet. “mocking what the public interprets as poor suggestions.” Uh, what? What do you mean the community rebels? This is a suggestion not an attack. Also one person made this suggestion about a problem he experiences and actually this happens to be sometimes as well. Also we are not hypixel nor do we have the same type of community so if your treating threads like hypixel thread you may be wrong about some things. Although your right in this suggestions wording being a little “immature” it’s not a meme thread. It would have a joke I belive? Either I’m as dull as stone or it’s a so so suggestion.

D

Deleted member 352903

I agree that SOME block prices should go up but not all of them and not every game mode. I believe we are still yet to see a full rework and balance of the game.

How is this a meme thread? As I said in your suggestion thread this is an opinion and an ok suggestion. I agree it’s not really a good one it is not completely wrong. A meme thread wouldn’t even be this detailed, have actual thread driven responses, or be not locked yet. “mocking what the public interprets as poor suggestions.” Uh, what? What do you mean the community rebels? This is a suggestion not an attack. Also one person made this suggestion about a problem he experiences and actually this happens to be sometimes as well. Also we are not hypixel nor do we have the same type of community so if your treating threads like hypixel thread you may be wrong about some things. Although your right in this suggestions wording being a little “immature” it’s not a meme thread. It would have a joke I belive? Either I’m as dull as stone or it’s a so so suggestion.
Its obviously a meme thread

Jul 8, 2019
United Kingdom

it's fair to assume this particular post is a meme thread, the man has added in extra votes when all that is needed is a 'yes or no' and he also is being sarcastic

also just to add,
there are more similarities with communities on separate minecraft threads than you would believe. im not saying they are both the same server, i am saying that this post is posted very similarly to how someone memeing would on hypixel forums.

FypeBlitz

Aug 4, 2018
sorry but I do not agree. if the block prices did change the game would be longer than it should be and it would mess up most stuff. it is annoying getting rushed but I don't think the block prices should go up, maybe an egg breaking countdown where you can't break an egg until there like a minute and a half into the game but otherwise it would be a bad idea increasing the block prices.

D

Deleted member 352903

sorry but I do not agree. if the block prices did change the game would be longer than it should be and it would mess up most stuff. it is annoying getting rushed but I don't think the block prices should go up, maybe an egg breaking countdown where you can't break an egg until there like a minute and a half into the game but otherwise it would be a bad idea increasing the block prices.
Dude, its a joke thread
Hey all.

I am so sorry I have to clarify this to all of you but this was a meme thread to mock poorly constructed suggestions such as the obsidian price.
Chocolatemilkshake was right. Now stop arguing and let this thread die. It was created out of irony.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I think for normal blocks it is good but obsidian needs to go up. Id there are campers it like 20 layers of obsidian. Games take longer. But only in op in normal obsidian is good 10 gold is just goos

Wantedtnt

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hey everyone,

I personally think that blocks should go up in price.
The main reason I suggest this is because there's an influx of rushers and annoying block spammers!
We need to increase prices of blocks to prevent this from becoming an issue.

I am guilty of rushing people and block spamming, but that's irrelevant, because I care about this server and personally, if you are whack enough to not vote for increased block prices, you're crazy!!

Please let me know why you think block prices should remain if you disagree, but let's be honest, my reasoning is sound!
As sound as a desk being slammed after I die from someone better than me!!!!

Oh what the hell, let's just increase the price for everything! xDDD Gapples increasing was not a problem!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think block prices should go up at all cause if they do that makes the matchs so much longer and campier so while your trying to build to a enemies base in the finally round you have to spend time buying blocks as opposed to rushing them and they can be obbing there egg even more and getting better gear like in OP they will be getting dia gear or even spare dia gear and that is usually a big issue in maps like teaparty where alot of players tend to camp at the end with a level 3 dia gen.

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't think block prices should go up at all cause if they do that makes the matchs so much longer and campier so while your trying to build to a enemies base in the finally round you have to spend time buying blocks as opposed to rushing them and they can be obbing there egg even more and getting better gear like in OP they will be getting dia gear or even spare dia gear and that is usually a big issue in maps like teaparty where alot of players tend to camp at the end with a level 3 dia gen.
._ .
Dude, its a joke thread

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom