• Total voters

Drakieā¤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo, it's me again with the trash suggestions šŸ˜Š

So I'll keep this short and straight to the point. I think that the addition of an in-game status on the forums would be a nice little feature to the forums. Basically, if your Minecraft account is linked to your forums profile, whenever you are online in-game, it would show on your profile that you are either in a game or the lobby. This option should be toggleable, and maybe restricted to only ranked players? I want to hear y'alls opinions!

I think this would be a good side-project for the developers, cos I know that they are working(very hard!) on the anti-cheat right now. I'm not really good at programming or any other skills you would need to pull this off, but this would be a fun addition to the forums!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
šŸ§Ŗ Quality Assurance
šŸ’Œ Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If I am not mistake this will be a thing once the new system comes out. Together with connecting Bedrock accounts!

Reactions: Drakieā¤

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
It would be good addition in my opinion. It's a yes from me
This would be a huge breach of privacy. No thank you.
It wouldn't affect in any way if you could toggle it off. For example with command /toggleon,/toggleon.
There should really be a leaderboard showing stuff like top wins and top kills
I have already made a thread about it. In my opinion in CubeCraft there shall be /stats command same, as on every single server. Of course with toggle option as well.

Reactions: Drakieā¤
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on ā€œNew Skyblock Islandā€ suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday šŸŽ‰
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday šŸŽ‚
Top Bottom