Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Labalalal

May 17, 2020
In skywars an anti cleaning. That for example, once you killed someone you get your whole life regenerated.
And that you can report without buying iron

Reactions: juqn

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
Reporting without an iron Rank is not a good idea, because if it can be reported without iron rank, troll reports will be create. and mods will be busy looking at in-game reports

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think when people with a stone rank can report, people will make fake reports and for staff it will become a total mess.
So it's a no for me

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In skywars an anti cleaning. That for example, once you killed someone you get your whole life regenerated.
And that you can report without buying iron
If everyone can report without an Iron rank, the reports are gonna get spammed and faked. I think 15% of all the online players has a rank and even now some report are getting automatically closed.

Also cleaning people is not bad or something, so there is no reason to add a anti cleaning system.

Maybe take a look at all the abilities you can buy with your points in the lobby.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
But what if you get someone to 1heart and then someone else attacks that player once so he gets his whole life back? :p

As stated above, reporting without iron rank would be messy and a lot of fake reports would be made. The staffteam is too small at the moment for this to be implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom