Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hi there! I'm here to make a suggestion for an improvement for the Skywars kit 'Swordsman'. The Swordsman kit is only a good use in basic. If you play normal or overpowered you will find a better sword very fast, so that's why they have to make the swords better for normal and overpowered.

Basic: Stone sword sharpness 1 - 6 attack damage
Normal: Iron sword sharpness 1 - 7 attack damage
Overpowered: Diamond sword sharpness 2 - 8.5 attack damage

If you don't agree let me know why.

Last edited:

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
For Normal: Good idea!
For Overpowered: Good idea!

For Normal tho, i think it would be just a little bit too much, if it's going to get buffed THAT much, i think it would either have to cost more points to buy the kit, or reduce it with 0,5 attack damage. But overall i totally agree with this! :)

• Agree
Reactions: spirit wetpaint

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I agree with your suggestion. In basic mode, the sword that swordsman kit gives you is the strongest one in the game. A slight buff would be nice for other mods.
For Normal: Good idea!
For Overpowered: Good idea!

For Normal tho, i think it would be just a little bit too much, if it's going to get buffed THAT much, i think it would either have to cost more points to buy the kit, or reduce it with 0,5 attack damage. But overall i totally agree with this! :)
I don't think a sword with 7 attack damage would be a huge buff. The swordsman kit already gives you a stone sword with 6.5 attack damage in Normal Mode. If you reduce it with 0.5 attack damage, it will be the same as before.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
The swordsman kit used to be a really overpowered kit, which is why they debuffed it. But I completely agree that they nerved this kit too much, and I would love to see adjustments you suggested.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! I'm here to make a suggestion for an improvement for the Skywars kit 'Swordsman'. The Swordsman kit is only a good use in basic. If you play normal or overpowered you will find a better sword very fast, so that's why they have to make the swords better for normal and overpowered.

Great idea although I don't play skywars !

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

Isn't swordsman kit only available to Java? Why you put this thread to All networks?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom