Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello!

I wanted to share a suggestion that might improve our Discord community experience, particularly regarding the ticket system. It's common for users to report issues or rule breakers, but sometimes it's unclear whether action was taken or if the report was valid.

I propose implementing an automatic confirmation message when creating a ticket. This message would inform the reporter that the user they reported has been banned/muted for the specified reason as something similar to the reports page. It could be something like:

"Thank you for your report. We've taken action against the user (username) for (specific reason), HANDLED or CLOSED".

I reckon it would be an inprovement. What do you all think?

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
You can access the transcript of the ticket and usually the mod will have said "handled" or something
Yes, of course, but 95% of the time they only say "thank you for your ticket", but not if it was accepted or denied. At least this is what happens to me and I think a lot more people as well.

Reactions: Rocks1

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If this were to be implemented, I'd say it would probably use the same wording as with forum reports. So it would say either Accepted, Already Punished, or Denied.

Reactions: Ferrcho and Xi1m

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
How many people actually use the ticket system to report users though? It's probably very few as there's most usually moderators in chat anyway, besides during the nighttime hours maybe. If this is a built in function in the bot they use perhaps they could add this but I think it effects only a very small portion of the player base so it's not really needed.
Discord reports are probably like forums reports; few and far between as a moderator has most likely gotten there first

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,

As a member of the cubecraft discord i have over 9000 messages. And in the time of those messages, I only wanted to report someone a few times.
So that already shows that it doesn't happen often (as far as I experience myself)
In addition, it has happened to me several times that if I wanted to report someone at all, it had already been handled by a moderator before or during the time I made my ticket.

So I don't think it's really necessary.
Nubnub

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
If you get a reply “thank you for your ticket” when reporting a player it’ll most likely mean he was punished/the message was removed. If not the message would have said that it is not a punishable offense to avoid confusion for future reports.

When it comes to issues most of the time either a conversation takes place together more information or you’re forwarded to the forums or you are made aware that the issue is already known.- basically what you’re suggesting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom