• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
Im banned becose 2 years ago on an orther account i have used kil-aura
(im banned for that) and now 3monds ago i buyt my self this account
Now im banned becose of my old account
Im ferry sad abount this. and i just want to be unbanned becose i don't do enything wrong on my account.
I just help te server with reports. What u guys think about this pleas tell me.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ik denk dat je ban zou blijven. Ook zeg je dat het vorige account, 2 jaar Geleden is gebanned, wat 1 jaar geleden is. Overigens, ben je gebanned door @Camezonda en zou ik je verzoeken om hm een berichtje te sturen in PM of in ren conversatie.

You are banned by Camezonda, and I think your ban should stay. Your account has been banned 1 year ago and not 2 years. You can PM him or start a conversation with him.

Also your english is not good as it is, so I’ll suggest you to contact a dutch moderator first.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think you know it yourself as well, but bypassing a punishment isn't allowed and you receive the same punishment on your alternative account which you have on your main account, which is ,in this case, a permanent ban. I don't think you'll get an unban, but you can PM @Camezonda about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Camezonda. He's English, so you'll also have to send him message in English.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I think you know it yourself as well, but bypassing a punishment isn't allowed and you receive the same punishment on your alternative account which you have on your main account, which is ,in this case, a permanent ban. I don't think you'll get an unban, but you can PM @Camezonda about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Camezonda. He's English, so you'll also have to send him message in English.
It sounds like this player is ip banned, it sounds like hes saying he got a new account but couldnt get into the server as if the account was banned the instant it was created

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry I am going to have to vote no but even if Everyone voted yes, Cubecraft would not unban you, It is not up to the community. If you wish to appeal your ban you can do so here: Appeals.cubecraft.net and if your appeal got denied you can contact a staff to further discuss it with them. As the rules state, Joining with an ALT account to avoid your punishment will result in the alt getting the same punishment. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
Top Bottom