Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2020
Why LIKE WHY people hack in the games and when i report doesnt work so then i got angry and downloaded toolbox hacks and started hacking then got temp banned AND MY COMMENT GOT DENIED LIKE I PLAY ALOT OF CUBECRAFT BUT WHEN PEOPLE HACK I GET ANGRY SO I HACK NOT FAIR username:cleanestskate45/CleanestYT please can you un temp ban me im so sorry i wont do it agian but pls un ban me i dont deserve it like the hackers run away with it but i dont ill stop hacking i literally just started so ill stop but pleaseeeeeeeee i DID AN BEACH BALL HUNT THEN I NOW I GET BANNED i dont deserve it pls unban me like THE HACKERS SAY PLS UNBAN US BUT I DONTTTTTTT PLSSSS UNBAN WHY ALL MY PROGRESS AND NOW TEMP WELL I THINK YOUR SERVER NEEDS A BETTER BAN cuz when i play all of the FREAKEN players are hacking so please unban mee!!!! I really dont deserve it i got mad

Cleanestskate45---

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
- Moved to support.
- Resolved.
Hey,
It seems you already appealed, and it's awaiting a review. Just wait patiently until a sentinel developer checks your appeal.
If your appeal gets denied, you can always start a conversation with one of the sentinel developers to discuss your ban and your appeal being denied here:
funkeymunky: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=funkemunky
Elevator: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Elevated
Hulk: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Hulk_

Reactions: Jiivan
D

Deleted member 554749

Hey it’s nice to see the community working like this. Yeah just appeal and wait. Be sure to be kind :)

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Why LIKE WHY people hack in the games and when i report doesnt work so then i got angry and downloaded toolbox hacks and started hacking then got temp banned AND MY COMMENT GOT DENIED LIKE I PLAY ALOT OF CUBECRAFT BUT WHEN PEOPLE HACK I GET ANGRY SO I HACK NOT FAIR username:cleanestskate45/CleanestYT please can you un temp ban me im so sorry i wont do it agian but pls un ban me i dont deserve it like the hackers run away with it but i dont ill stop hacking i literally just started so ill stop but pleaseeeeeeeee i DID AN BEACH BALL HUNT THEN I NOW I GET BANNED i dont deserve it pls unban me like THE HACKERS SAY PLS UNBAN US BUT I DONTTTTTTT PLSSSS UNBAN WHY ALL MY PROGRESS AND NOW TEMP WELL I THINK YOUR SERVER NEEDS A BETTER BAN cuz when i play all of the FREAKEN players are hacking so please unban mee!!!! I really dont deserve it i got mad

Cleanestskate45---
take a chill pill and relax, dude, i aint surprised there was a hacker

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom