Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
The most popular servers have a "second chance" system. The idea behind it is that the "offender has broken some rule the first time and needs that 30 day ban to change." This sometimes works; it's happened before that a first-time cheater turns into a legit player afterwards, but experiences with their commenting on report videos say otherwise.

Every report may take about 5-10 minutes depending on how long you document it and how long your footage is. Following this rule, that's about 6-12 reports per hour and that's way below the number of alts or new cheaters that can come back. Nonetheless, reports are still better than nothing even though they're very inefficient on their own.

I'm curious how a Bedrock version will be ported from Java given that Bedrock is written in C++. It looks like a total rewrite had to be taken to implement a C++ version of Sentinel, and that's my best guess that's causing the long wait. (It's a lot harder to make good C++ code than it is for Java. Sympathy for any programmer who gets errors because of malloc xD)
Well you know there are plenty of alt gens do just perm banning is also not the solution because they can get another account in 10 seconds so it’s not as easy as it seems to be tho

Reactions: betty's oldies

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Well you know there are plenty of alt gens do just perm banning is also not the solution because they can get another account in 10 seconds so it’s not as easy as it seems to be tho
I've seen IP, VPN, and even hardware bans given out by other games. Account bans aren't the only thing to do (and you're right; they're not efficient by themselves).

Reactions: Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I've seen IP, VPN, and even hardware bans given out by other games. Account bans aren't the only thing to do (and you're right; they're not efficient by themselves).
Well maybe we need to suggest vpn bans and ip but I think they already banned some vpn’s

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In general, there isn't sadly a Minecraft anticheat system that can catch everyone who even slightly is using cheats.
The only thing you and your friend can do is to record those annoying rule breakers and then report them on the website.
For now bedrock staff members aren't much and the only way to help them moderate is to report.
Only in this way they will get the punishment they deserve with a 100% guarantee:)

imastar489

Aug 6, 2020
I hear you, I run into hackers all the time. But you can report them here. I recently found it but if I had earlier I would have banned 50 hackers instead of 2. 🙃🙃

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I am so done with how many hackers are in the bedrock lobbies, almost every game I see someone flying, air jumping, or whatever else it is, Me and my friend have lost win streaks 10+ because someone KA's us within a few seconds of the game starting. Its getting worse every day you don't get a better anti-cheat. It's all my friend and I can play because he's on Xbox.
ive had a 120+ win streak and died in blockwars (why i dont play it anymore) because of a hacker, but ive also killed many hackers before and they dont really bother me unless they are decent players that hack to win, most hackers are brainless though

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Bedrock anticheat is essentially non existant (by admission of an admin in an older thread of mine) however it is being worked on by the serveres brilliant developers. It takes time and although I completely understand you're frustrations on the major problem on Bedrock which is hacking, it is being actively worked on by staff.

For now all you can do is go to https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ and report the hackers with video evidence to accompany your report

Hulk_

Novice Member
May 19, 2020
United States
I understand everyone's frustration about the situation of cheating on Bedrock. To be transparent, myself and the other developers have been focusing on our Java network. But, the good news is I have began development on some new things for bedrock which are already in testing on the network. You should expect changes to the amount of cheaters in the next few weeks as these checks go through testing and are taking action on their own. Myself and the rest of the staff team thank everyone who takes the time to make reports against these cheaters as it does help and make a difference.

Well maybe we need to suggest vpn bans and ip but I think they already banned some vpn’s

We already take multiple approaches to block VPN's and apply "Blocked Connections" to prevent players from continually cheating from the same IP.

Bedrock anticheat is essentially non existant (by admission of an admin in an older thread of mine)
The truth is they need to put an Anticheat on Bedrock
There already is an AntiCheat on Bedrock. But, it currently does not take any automatic action against cheaters and is only a tool for staff members to find cheaters on the network.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
There already is an AntiCheat on Bedrock. But, it currently does not take any automatic action against cheaters and is only a tool for staff members to find cheaters on the network.

Yes, I know that, and that is why I am so grateful to this great servant. Because he only does really good things.

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
I am so done with how many hackers are in the bedrock lobbies, almost every game I see someone flying, air jumping, or whatever else it is, Me and my friend have lost win streaks 10+ because someone KA's us within a few seconds of the game starting. Its getting worse every day you don't get a better anti-cheat. It's all my friend and I can play because he's on Xbox.
Hello, I'm not a bedrock player, but you should see the point of the server developers, they also have a life, they try everything and the best to make the server development good and to help the work of the staff.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly, do you know if your flagged as a possible cheater? This could be great if it is (if i remember how hacks bypass the anti cheat correctly (erroring it out)) because that would be harder to bypass then a straight up ban. Only negative is the fact that bedrock has little to no moderators and it may not be upkept well

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I'm not sure if Bedrock uses Sentinel, but its is gradually increasing in its efficiency day by day, we just have to be patient.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I have seen hackers occasionally die suddenly throughout my time playing on the server, but this only happened to a small percentage of the hackers I have seen and is not immediate. I don't know if this is something automated, or just a report being accepted. But yeah, the best you can do is report them.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I understand everyone's frustration about the situation of cheating on Bedrock. To be transparent, myself and the other developers have been focusing on our Java network. But, the good news is I have began development on some new things for bedrock which are already in testing on the network. You should expect changes to the amount of cheaters in the next few weeks as these checks go through testing and are taking action on their own. Myself and the rest of the staff team thank everyone who takes the time to make reports against these cheaters as it does help and make a difference.

We already take multiple approaches to block VPN's and apply "Blocked Connections" to prevent players from continually cheating from the same IP.

Thanks for working on a better AntiCheat on Bedrock because many players doesn’t like Bedrock because there’re so much Hackers on it.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The most popular servers have a "second chance" system. The idea behind it is that the "offender has broken some rule the first time and needs that 30 day ban to change." This sometimes works; it's happened before that a first-time cheater turns into a legit player afterwards, but experiences with their commenting on report videos say otherwise.

Every report may take about 5-10 minutes depending on how long you document it and how long your footage is. Following this rule, that's about 6-12 reports per hour and that's way below the number of alts or new cheaters that can come back. Nonetheless, reports are still better than nothing even though they're very inefficient on their own.

I'm curious how a Bedrock version will be ported from Java given that Bedrock is written in C++. It looks like a total rewrite had to be taken to implement a C++ version of Sentinel, and that's my best guess that's causing the long wait. (It's a lot harder to make good C++ code than it is for Java. Sympathy for any programmer who gets errors because of malloc xD)
Yes it does look like a rewrite tbh

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes, I’ve already experienced changes because I’ve played an hour a day for 3 or 6 days now with zero hackers. I’ve mostly been playing skywars solo duos and teams of 4 and the only hackers I saw in those games was in one game where I was playing mega, and that hackers just flew really high and died, I think. So idk if that’s sentinel but whatever it is it’s working

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom