www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For your information: I don’t hacking.

Here you can see a mega practical bug. And btw:
"4 Blöcke platziert" means
4 blocks placed in English.
View attachment 230668
Mojang has changed the game mechanics in 1.20.81.
They extended the reach, but the blocks don’t get highlighted at that new range.
What makes when standing vertically on 4 blocks high and crouching now able to reach the ground and place blocks.
Also on (some) older versions you can now sometimes place stacks of 4 vertically, but strangely enough that is not consistent.

I’ve already reached out to MC to ask why this was changed, but I got multiple answers.
One person mentioned it is probably a bug, as it is nowhere noted in the changelog and will likely be changed back soon.
However, another person said that they have indeed extended the reach now and that this is the new normal now. (what is imo a bit weird why they would change smt this big without any announcement or mention in the changelog).

Last edited:
Mojang has changed the game mechanics in 1.20.81.
They extended the reach, but the blocks don’t get highlighted at that new range.
What makes when standing vertically on 4 blocks high and crouching now able to reach the ground and place blocks.
Also on (some) older versions you can now sometimes place stacks of 4 vertically, but strangely enough that is not consistent.

I’ve already reached out to MC to ask why this was changed, but I got multiple answers.
One person mentioned it is probably a bug, as it is nowhere noted in the changelog and will likely be changed back soon.
However, another person said that they have indeed extended the reach now and that this is the new normal now. (what is imo a bit weird why they would change smt this big without any announcement or mention in the changelog).
Ok thank You

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
Top Bottom