Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

defse

Aug 4, 2017
Hello everybody!
So i'm having a problem when i play skywars that is:

Be called hacker and many people have accusing me me of hacking and only because im stone and i keep winning,etc now i do play cracked minecraft long time ago and of course i have a great experience and now in premium minecraft i do have some players that do report me or call me: ''hacker/stupid kid/hax/so legit.

Does someone know what should i do?

Also i use the following mods:

Optifine
Item pshycics
and laby mod (no toogles)

If you can help me,thanks!

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
If you are sure you don't hack, you won't be banned either, since staff is professional enough to know if a player is cheating or not. Don't worry and just ignore them. :)

Reactions: defse

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
They have to actually record you, and have proof that you are hacking.
If you aren't hacking then you won't be banned.
It's clear as day when somebody is hacking, so looking through skill vs hacks, it's easy to tell which it is.
-Plus, the staff team here is very smart, so being false banned for hacks is almost impossible (unless you are just that good at the game)
Don't worry bud, you'll be safe, just because you are better than them doesn't mean you will be excluded from the server :D

defse

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the support everyone! Im going to record a video to show im innocent

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
Thanks for the support everyone! Im going to record a video to show im innocent
Recording now won't prove that you didn't hack earlier, but recording for now on can grant you evidence for further false hack accusations.
Plus, It's always nice to have more people recording because who knows? maybe you'll catch a hacker yourself!

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hello everybody!
So i'm having a problem when i play skywars that is:

Be called hacker and many people have accusing me me of hacking and only because im stone and i keep winning,etc now i do play cracked minecraft long time ago and of course i have a great experience and now in premium minecraft i do have some players that do report me or call me: ''hacker/stupid kid/hax/so legit.

Does someone know what should i do?

Also i use the following mods:

Optifine
Item pshycics
and laby mod (no toogles)

If you can help me,thanks!

i have it to

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dont worry about it! You probably wont get banned. However my friend got banned 2 times by a report while he wasnt hacking, but if you write a clear appeal you will get unbanned in less then a day! Also if people say that you hack that means youre pro! See it as a compliment and the next time someone says "hacks! Reported!" Just say back "thanks!" Thats what i usually do tho:)

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
If you don't hack you don't need to worry. People who say this are usually a little angry because you have kilt them. But if you're not hacking you should worry!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Congratulations you have officially wasted the hackusaters time if they were to write a report about you with video evidence, not sure this belongs in the skywars section :3

defse

Aug 4, 2017
Even if this treath is ''cleared'' i keep getting called hacker,welp at least it is possible to make the hacker a pro with a texture pack right? ha,ha

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) Idk (or frankly care because the chances of me running into you are basically 0) if you're a hacker, but posting a video of you playing doesn't prove you're a hacker. Any hacker can go use a legit client to record a video.

2) If you aren't a hackerm just let people run their mouths, they're only wasting their own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom