Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Any help?

• Report should of been denied from LabyMod user.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • According cubecraft rules Report should of been denied from LabyMod User.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
There has been an update in the rules, they for some reason( I don't know why) are accepting reports with laby mod in it, just ask some staff members. The reason why they used to deny reports with laby mod was because you could change the persons ign.
Thats what i said. And it was a Admin that posted that it wasnt @Nikoshka so should follow by the admin rule.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
They just haven't updated the rules I guess. LabyMod is allowed since it puts a little pencil thing next to a nickname. So as long as it doesn't have the pencil thing, that is the real name. Therefore, no false bans for incorrect names.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
They just haven't updated the rules I guess. LabyMod is allowed since it puts a little pencil thing next to a nickname. So as long as it doesn't have the pencil thing, that is the real name. Therefore, no false bans for incorrect names.
How does that üencil thing look like?

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Simple. Labymod allows you to give other people nicknames. So you can give your friend a nickname of someone you want banned and then your friend hacks while you are recording.
But now it has a pencil icon next to a nicked player

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
But now it has a pencil icon next to a nicked player
I believe smart people can hide that you can also hide hacks in laby mod to bypass a screenshare so on most server it isn't allowed (if you want to use a client like labymod I recommend The5zigMod)

B

Britney Spears

Using Labymod in reports is allowed. A staff member took a look at the footage and came to the conclusion you were hacking. All you can do is create an appeal or start a conversation with the staff member that banned you.

I didnt im in top 3 team skywars why would i even break the rules i got haters and people that are in the top dont like me when i pass them like the person that reported me which he is in top 1 he reported me because he wants me to stop playing because i play everyday. So he dosent wants me to pass him so he decided to report me.

That you're on the leaderboards doesn't mean you can't hack.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom