Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

uirdo

Mar 24, 2020
This is the 4th time i got banned from cubecraft for cheating when im not cheating, after i get banned, i send an appeal and some hours later i get to play on cubecraft again, i already did this 3 times but it looks like sentinels are just banning people for no reason, im really tired of this and this is really annoying.

Reactions: saztper9

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the 4th time i got banned from cubecraft for cheating when im not cheating, after i get banned, i send an appeal and some hours later i get to play on cubecraft again, i already did this 3 times but it looks like sentinels are just banning people for no reason, im really tired of this and this is really annoying.
well you can try to record your games so you have proof you don't cheat

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It sounds like you got banned again after 3 times already, I am sorry to hear that. We're aware of this issue.

For now please appeal on our appeals site (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/) and wait patiently for your appeal to get reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom