Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Reactions: Ping Ether

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I've read my last message, and I've seen I wasn't clear enough, what I mean is:
CubeCraft's death will be sooner than minecraft's death. When Minecraft starts to die out, the servers will be the first to notice. However, by the time that CCGN (or MInecraft in general) dies, you probably stopped playing it .

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Minecraft won't die. Best selling PC game, second best selling game (tetris is first with about a few hundred million more sales)

Microsoft wouldn't have bought over minecraft/mojang for over 2.5 billion dollars if they thought it would die anytime in the far future.

The only way minecraft will ever die is if people stop playing it. I doubt that will ever happen though, the possibilities with the game are endless.

I do believe the long term future isn't going to be with the java version of the game though. The amount of updates that are regularly coming out are mainly aimed at the windows 10 edition, trying to catch up to the java version.

One of the features of the windows 10 edition which is unavailable in the java version is virtual reality. That's the future of gaming right there.

https://minecraft.net/en/stats/
That's a nice little link to see how minecraft is doing.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom