Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello!

I lost my inspiration so if someone has a nice idea what I can code, would be fine. I am a starting developer with less experience of Java so I can’t create big plugins/gamemodes. Small plugins like if you do /previous usernames are nice to code. Do you have some more ideas? Let My know in the comments. I will try to make it.

Regards,
Mathijs.

Reactions: Elenahh

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
/giverank
/rank

With /giverank you can give a player a special rank with access to special commands
With /rank you can see what commands you are allowed to use

Example:
/rank:
No allowed commands
/giverank _Oplex_ admin:
_Oplex_ is now admin
/rank
Allowed commands:
/dance
/idk

And can you put the source code online :3

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
/giverank
/rank

With /giverank you can give a player a special rank with access to special commands
With /rank you can see what commands you are allowed to use

Example:
/rank:
No allowed commands
/giverank _Oplex_ admin:
_Oplex_ is now admin
/rank
Allowed commands:
/dance
/idk

And can you put the source code online :3
Hello,

Sorry, but I won’t make this plugin, because there are already many plugins of this that you can use. If you want the source code of a rankPlugin, you can debug them.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Uhmmm... is that possible?
You can change the position of arms, legs, head, and body using /entitydata. So you could use command blocks to relatively easily create a dancing armor stand by stringing a bunch of those command blocks together. I don’t know how to make that into a plug-in though.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't think you need nms for that, the spigot api has .setLeftArmPose etc. I guess that's what you want.

If you want to make a really small plugin, I'd like to have a /nv command that any player can use to toggle infinite nightvision. That would be useful for uhc servers to nerf fullbright/editing the game files.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I don't think you need nms for that, the spigot api has .setLeftArmPose etc. I guess that's what you want.

If you want to make a really small plugin, I'd like to have a /nv command that any player can use to toggle infinite nightvision. That would be useful for uhc servers to nerf fullbright/editing the game files.
isn’t it needed for movement? Idk I might be confused

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I don’t see anything wrong with Fulbright lol. Not OP related but I seen Fullbright being nerfed and I had to throw my opinion in here. Also dancing armor stands should be possible. Reason being is that the mythical miniatures you can get from cubelets contain armor stand type arms. If I’m correct, miniatures are just mini armor stands that float around you. I don’t see why this wouldn’t be possible to make since my miniature does the floss.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Make a plugin that makes it easy to edit and add item attributes / mob attributes (from spawners) with simple commands c;

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom