Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Team Deathmatch Mode(idea)

Of course, you see it. But those of you who don't know what team death match is, I'll explain it. It's where your team or the other team has to kill a certain amount of players to win the game (as a team).

Summoner kit addition

Okay, idk if many of you play blockwars, but those of you who do, no one really uses summoner kit a lot. My suggestion is to update the kit and make it so that it could spawn as many mobs as they want (remove the limit of 2 mobs). Also, the skeleton doesn't have a bow and can't fight at all. So please add a bow to it.

King Kit (idea)

Armor: Golden helmet

Weapon: Wooden Sword

Pickaxe: Wooden pick

So this kit has two guards which are skeletons that have a stone sword and have full leather armor. And of course, when the user of the king kit dies, the guards die too. And yes the guards are killable and will follow the user of the king kit around. When ever the guards die, there should be a cool down of when they respawn.

Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

Armor: Chain helmet

Weapon: Wooden sword

Bow: Regular bow with 5 arrows

So of course, this kit will have a mount which is a horse with diamond armor. That is the main idea of this kit. And I can't decide whether to have the players spawn the horse or have it spawn automatically.

Blood thirster kit

If anyone is familiar to the game league of legends and know who the champion Warwick is, this kit is kind of similar to it.

Armor: Leather boots

Weapons: Wooden sword

Pickaxe: None

Okay, so this kits ability is to gain speed 3 and strength 1 when a person on the other team is below 50% health or has the flag. Also, every time it hits someone with a full sweep attack, it will gain .5 hearts back if it is killing its prey (I'm gonna call this ability Predator). This ability only stays with the person if they move toward the person below 50% health or the person with the flag. Heres a solution if this kit is too over powered: Make it so that it only does strength 1 damage to the person with 50% health or the flag. And if someone does have either of this, they glow red for the blood thirster user

Frost kit(idea)

Armor: Leather chestplate

This kits ability is to have 5 snow balls and every time those snowballs hit someone, they freeze and can't move for 1.5 seconds. The kit user get his/her snowball back every 90 seconds if they are still alive and ran out.

Okay, so that's all I have for you Cubecraft. I have more ideas, but I don't wanna suggest them just yet. Anyways, I would love to hear everyone's thought on this. Block wars hasn't had an update in quite a while. @Tacosbefriends @AnimalTamer1 @Snodia @TheLucian @_EliteHammy @Aurora @Andyyy

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruisdier and Aurora

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

Of course, you see it. But those of you who don't know what team death match is, I'll explain it. It's where your team or the other team has to kill a certain amount of players to win the game (as a team).

Summoner kit addition

Okay, idk if many of you play blockwars, but those of you who do, no one really uses summoner kit a lot. My suggestion is to update the kit and make it so that it could spawn as many mobs as they want (remove the limit of 2 mobs). Also, the skeleton doesn't have a bow and can't fight at all. So please add a bow to it.

King Kit (idea)

So this kit has two guards which are skeletons that have a stone sword and have full leather armor. And of course, when the user of the king kit dies, the guards die too. And yes the guards are killable and will follow the user of the king kit around. When ever the guards die, there should be a cool down of when they respawn.

Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

So of course, this kit will have a mount which is a horse with diamond armor. That is the main idea of this kit. And I can't decide whether to have the players spawn the horse or have it spawn automatically.

Blood thirster kit

If anyone is familiar to the game league of legends and know who the champion Warwick is, this kit is kind of similar to it.

Okay, so this kits ability is to gain speed 3 and strength 1 when a person on the other team is below 50% health or has the flag. Also, every time it hits someone with a full sweep attack, it will gain .5 hearts back if it is killing its prey (I'm gonna call this ability Predator). This ability only stays with the person if they move toward the person below 50% health or the person with the flag. Heres a solution if this kit is too over powered: Make it so that it only does strength 1 damage to the person with 50% health or the flag. And if someone does have either of this, they glow red for the blood thirster user

Frost kit(idea)

This kits ability is to have 5 snow balls and every time those snowballs hit someone, they freeze and can't move for 1.5 seconds. The kit user get his/her snowball back every 90 seconds if they are still alive and ran out.

Okay, so that's all I have for you Cubecraft. I have more ideas, but I don't wanna suggest them just yet. Anyways, I would love to hear everyone's thought on this. Block wars hasn't had an update in quite a while. @Tacosbefriends @AnimalTamer1 @Snodia @TheLucian @_EliteHammy @Aurora @Andyyy

I don't personally play Block Wars much, but I think this a neat suggestion :D
I would bare to ask though, does this affect the current feel or game play for this minigame?

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I'm starting to think that people don't really care about this game (including staff). I mean, it was created by an old staff member who judged our staff and players for being bad.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

Summoner kit addition

King Kit (idea)

Calvary/Knight kit(idea)

Blood thirster kit

Frost kit(idea)

I like the idea of improving the summoner kit, it isn't the best one. But, allowing it to summon as many mobs as they would turn too overpowered, imagine that someone hides near the core/flag, and spawn 20, 30 mobs, it would be almost impossible for the other team to get the flag, so maybe, just increase the mob amount to 5-7, and make the creeper have more probabilities of spawning than other mobs.
I really like the kit ideas, they sound pretty fun and not too crazy. Maybe the frost kit though, should have a cool down of 2 seconds between snowballs, so it isn't so OP.
Apart from that, I support everything

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I think these are really interesting ideas. I like them, especially the Frost kit. I agree with that if summoners are able to spawn an infinite about of mobs, it would be really overpowered and annoying.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom