Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Ok, so there are 3 big problems here:
#1: This is a officially a Helper job. Since @FalseHonesty already explained this one, I'm going to let it be.
#2: This would be incredibly competitive. Just imagine the Helper rank, just its within reach! YOU can get it! Imagine how many spammed applications the staff would be getting
#3: Giving players perms on the forums is a bad idea. Simply put, these people are not members who have been evaluated for maturity and such, (with something like an application). They're just active forums members. This could be abused incredibly.

And last but not least: WHO CARES?
I mean, these people posted the wrong evidence or something, so they're not going to get the reported player punished. Who cares if the application gets officially denied or not? Of course, its a nice, polite thing to have, so the Helpers do it. But to give this to regular members? No. The risks far outweigh the rewards. -1
I don't know why you guys are getting so aggressive over this suggestion which is supposed to help lessen the load for staff members, the intent is GOOD. If I have everything right, I'm assuming the only thing these people are able to do is reject reports. Staff already do this, and why waste their time when they can be banning actual hackers?

It's not like anyone on the forums is going to be able to do this (again, if I have everything right). Otherwise, Helpers should be closing more reports more often. There should be a lot more emphasis on this considering the HUGE overflow of reports and how messy that entire sub-forum is.

EDIT: Like this one https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/well-guess-what.145508/#post-595264

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
First of all, remember Helpers are normal players too.
If mods aren't considered "normal players", then helpers aren't either.
I don't know why you guys are getting so aggressive over this suggestion which is supposed to help lessen the load for staff members, the intent is GOOD
Yes, the intent of a position for someone to close reports is worth it, that is why the helpers do it. ;)
Otherwise, Helpers should be closing more reports more often.
Psst.. Look at the player reports section. You'll see they do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom