Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CmdData

Feb 8, 2019
1v38v.png

Today I wanted to try and design my own towers for tower defence, and ended up re-creating all of the towers on Cubecraft in my own style. Personally I think they are much more detailed and more accurately reflect their respective levels (Levels 1 through 4 or 1 through 3).
Also with each iteration the 3x3 towers get a bit taller, meaning you can very easily spot which tower needs upgrading from far away.
Here is a link for the world download, feel free to explore! If you can't be bothered, here is a tl;dr of what major design change has been made with each tower:

(The materials generally haven't changed, the design changes are in no way radical and TD veterans should still be able to recognize each tower at first glance)

Necromancer:
This tower has only been improved by a small bit regarding outside detail. The Shulker and Snow Golem options have been styled to look more representative of they mob.

Turret:
This tower has been given a more realistic turret (No more coal blocks and button) and it's outside design has been improved and more detailed.

Leech:
This tower now looks more like a beacon, which to my knowledge is what it should be. A center tower is surrounded by a casing that also acts like a shield.

Zeus:
The Zeus has more radical changes per level, and the level of blue on the outside increases through the levels, as does the height. The tower now looks more reminiscent of a Tesla tower, and looks like it could actually conduct and disperse high current and voltage.

Artillery:
The Artillery tower looks more steampunk/victorian. The terracotta (Hardened clay) has been removed to be replaced with more detailed stone workings. The wood has been moved to be the slide mountings.

Poison:
This tower has a similar side pillar design through the levels as the Zeus, although in green/brown. When viewing from the top it looks more like an actual poison potion is being brewed inside the tower using an emerald block and lime glass.

Archer:
The archer tower looks more and more fortified and stronger as it goes through the levels, getting taller and using thicker support beams and darker wood. The design hasn't changed too much.

Sorcerer:
The Sorcerer tower maintains the "dismantled library" theme more or less consistent throughout the levels, adding height and bookcases with each level.

Mage:
Similar to the Archer tower, the Mage tower grows in height and stability through the levels, as well as adding a lot more detail to the overall design.

Ice:
The Ice tower is more similar to the poison tower now. Instead of one ice spike coming through the middle, four ice pillars (Regular ice in level 1-2, packed ice in level 3-4) stand on stone bricks and snow blocks.

Quake:
The Quake tower has been changed quite a bit. The fact that the tower generates "tremours" and stuns mobs is not apparent at first glance. The four sides are now pistons facing into the ground, seeming more powerful through the levels, indicating stronger tremours. The smoke output at each level also increases.

Apr 21, 2019
These concepts look amazing. Something as great as this should be the standard for mojang partnered servers. It really does emphasize the 'tower' aesthetic and it gives every tower a personality.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom