Should this be added

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I had this idea today and I thought it would be quite a cool addition to CubeCraft. So my idea is basically in the lobby there are a range of gadgets that some are able to unlock with cubelets and some are automatically available to Ranked Players. Maybe iron got 10 extra gadgets, lapiz got 20 and so on. I don't think this is against EULA as it is not an advantage but would also be a cool perk for players who bought a rank. Tell me what you think about this.

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Maybe iron got 10 extra, lapiz got 20 and so on.
I do not know if I agree with your idea, could you explain more please?

This is how I understood it:
-I buy a rank (Iron or above) and then I receive 10-50 (according to my rank) unlocked items (without getting them with cubelets).
-I have a rank and every time I find a cubelet, I get 10 or more instead of 1 (which is default and for Stone rank)?
-I buy a rank and then I get 10-50 cubelets because of the purchase.

If I am not wrong, it's the first one.
And if so, sorry but I disagree (80%) because it would not be fair for Stone rank players.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I do not know if I agree with your idea, could you explain more please?

This is how I understood it:
-I buy a rank (Iron or above) and then I receive 10-50 (according to my rank) unlocked items (without getting them with cubelets).
-I have a rank and every time I find a cubelet, I get 10 or more instead of 1 (which is default and for Stone rank)?
-I buy a rank and then I get 10-50 cubelets because of the purchase.

If I am not wrong, it's the first one.
And if so, sorry but I disagree (80%) because it would not be fair for Stone rank players.
No, I mean like iron rank etc, already get the gadget by default

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
No, I mean like iron rank etc, already get the gadget by default
Oh okay.
Well, players who bought a rank already get featured items and gadgets by default.
So what are you suggesting then? They get gadgets, effects and trails, which are considered as perks.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
So basically I thought it would be cool if there were gadgets players could use in the lobby. This is just an idea and i can see people don't really understand but it is just like something to have fund with in the lobby. My other idea was that there were some gadgets that are only available to players who have a rank.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
So basically I thought it would be cool if there were gadgets players could use in the lobby. This is just an idea and i can see people don't really understand but it is just like something to have fund with in the lobby. My other idea was that there were some gadgets that are only available to players who have a rank.
Uhm, you already have gadgets, hats, etc. The higher your rank the more gadgets you get. Why would this be a suggestions? This is already a thing. :p

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Oh sorry i literally had no idea there was already gadgets :p
You can tell I am a massssssiiiivvveee noob to about everything in Minecraft!

@iLoveYouu Please can you lock this now. It wasn't any use lol. I had no idea gadgets were already in CubeCraft!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Oh sorry i literally had no idea there was already gadgets :p
You can tell I am a massssssiiiivvveee noob to about everything in Minecraft!
Don't worry! You can find them by clicking on the red flower in your inventory, from there on you can choose what you want to use. Have fun using them! :D

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
This is pretty cool as my friend kels and I were talk about how we don't have anything to spend our vanity point on anymore! Nice idea =)

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I think that the suggestion of 'add more vanity/gadgets' is...bland and overdone. I'd much rather see suggestions for SPECIFIC gadgets and vanities, as those would be much more constructive.

Its like suggesting 'Add a new game'. It doesn't contribute much to the discussion or improvement of the server.

Reactions: Ducky and SrNatsu

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think that the suggestion of 'add more vanity/gadgets' is...bland and overdone. I'd much rather see suggestions for SPECIFIC gadgets and vanities, as those would be much more constructive.

Its like suggesting 'Add a new game'. It doesn't contribute much to the discussion or improvement of the server.
Sorry I got this thread completely wrong, i had no idea there were already gadgets in CubeCraft.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Sorry I got this thread completely wrong, i had no idea there were already gadgets in CubeCraft.

Its ok :)

For anyone reading this and wanting to make future suggestions, please try to be more specific as I mentioned above. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom