Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Light_Sirwhip

Apr 22, 2017
For EggWars, I was thinking maybe you could buy an item worth 64 diamonds, and depending on the number of players on your team left alive, you could buy a new egg, but it would be where the last egg was.

Feel free to post your ideas down below!

Thanks,
Light_Sirwhip

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
And depending on the number of players on your team left alive, you could buy a new egg.
This would increase campers because they want to farm 64 Diamonds for a new egg. Don't agree with this idea.

But it would be where the last egg was.
What do you mean with ''It would be where the last egg was''?

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
it would be really cool if you could a buy a second egg , but only second , more eggs would be really annoying , so if we talk about the ability to buy only one more egg , then why not ? Really nice idea and it could also help eggwars to grow up and become more famous , because bedwars with these crazy abilities and items ( iron golem egg , ender dragon egg , potions and etc ) is the best minigame in minecraft after skywars as the stats say and a lot of players and youtubers ( petezahlhut , TBNRFrags ) have left eggwars and have to play about 1+ month !!!!!
Finally eggwars needs more upgrades and the second egg would be a good start :)
opinions?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I think This would break the game and would be unfair. If your egg is broken try to defend it better. It's not fair That Everyone can buy an new egg and the game wouldn't end. Unless the game would be boring because you don't have to do anything If you can buy a new egg.. and at least you Will have campers. Maybe it could be 128 emeralds, you can kill players faster and have the able to win.. But Still it's a bad idea.. -1

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
it would be really cool if you could a buy a second egg , but only second , more eggs would be really annoying , so if we talk about the ability to buy only one more egg , then why not ? Really nice idea and it could also help eggwars to grow up and become more famous , because bedwars with these crazy abilities and items ( iron golem egg , ender dragon egg , potions and etc ) is the best minigame in minecraft after skywars as the stats say and a lot of players and youtubers ( petezahlhut , TBNRFrags ) have left eggwars and have to play about 1+ month !!!!!
Finally eggwars needs more upgrades and the second egg would be a good start :)
opinions?
Using iron golems is for lazy people. If's fun to defend by your own. That would be better and you would learn faster.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It could be cool, but not fun. It will make games so much longer, and lots of campers so they can buy a new egg. Also the proce would have to be a lot higher if it were to be implemented.
And just to make it clear, i dont agree with this idea. Keep trying though!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For EggWars, I was thinking maybe you could buy an item worth 64 diamonds, and depending on the number of players on your team left alive, you could buy a new egg, but it would be where the last egg was.

Feel free to post your ideas down below!

Thanks,
Light_Sirwhip
Increase the price to 4 eggs (which can be bought with say 128 diamonds) and you have yourself a deal

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Great idea!
Lets completely ruin the game by allowing campers to buy more eggs!
Making campers even more of a nuisance by allowing them to buy more eggs!

You might as well make it 1 iron because this is straight up amazing.

in all seriousness, lets not add buyable eggs.
It will ruin the game tragically.

Reactions: CommandantSlime
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom