Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Packed ice in beggdwars?

• No because i have frostbyte and hypothermia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

If ice were cheap , i realised that it would be an early game item. I think it needs to be 5 gold for 10 or something along those lines

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
If ice were cheap , i realised that it would be an early game item. I think it needs to be 5 gold for 10 or something along those lines
agreed, or possibly even going along the lines of 1 diamond for 10 if we want to make it more of a task to obtain

Reactions: Jako_Nc

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
I like the idea, and maybe there could be soul sand added too, so you can slow down opponents. Although, that may lead to complications because you will need a shovel to mine soul sand fastest, but that's for a later thread.
+1
nah, a speed up would be nice, but a slow down would be annoying

F

Facelurite

i think 2 diamond for 10 would be reasonable, not to much if you got a lv 3 gen
Blocks are not worth diamonds . Its either 30 iron for 10 or 5 gold for 10. Who's going to use diamons for such things?

Ice would be useful mid game , not endgame

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Blocks are not worth diamonds . Its either 30 iron for 10 or 5 gold for 10. Who's going to use diamons for such things?

Ice would be useful mid game , not endgame
this is a suggestion, implying a change so having packed ice is worth 1 or 2 diamond for 10, this is also an addon to your suggestion as a prise suggestion.
if the whole point of a suggestion is to make change or addons then why cant this block that can change the speed of a player be the prise of a few diamonds for ten?
and getting 10 daimond and spending it all on this prise of packed ice would make 50 packed ice, to much ice but alot of people would buy it for that prise.
So i don't really see the reason for your post back there
again this block can effect the players ability of movement so why not make it the prise of a few diamonds

F

Facelurite

Im making a follow up thread regarding price if ice , let the debate occur there.

Let this thread exist solely for the idea of adding ice to eggwars.

F

Facelurite

Turns out splitting the discussion into two threads has effectively killed it as a whole. Bump

Reactions: 0ffense

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Yes, idt speed up walking over bridges but slow down the initial btidgebuilding.

I'd like to see more special blocks getting added to Eggwars in general, things like magmablocks and stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Top Bottom