Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 12, 2022
Hello, this is my first post! I have spent days on bedrock edition for this server, and particularly spend most of my time on skywars, but i feel like this suggestion could be nice for all gamemodes. You know how you can check the leaderboards and see top 50 in a gamemode? I would like to know my ranking, it'd be cool to know and maybe even bragging rights! It probably would be easy to implement as you already have the data, maybe it would take a while to calculate your position though. sorry if this is a bit long.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, this is my first post! I have spent days on bedrock edition for this server, and particularly spend most of my time on skywars, but i feel like this suggestion could be nice for all gamemodes. You know how you can check the leaderboards and see top 50 in a gamemode? I would like to know my ranking, it'd be cool to know and maybe even bragging rights! It probably would be easy to implement as you already have the data, maybe it would take a while to calculate your position though. sorry if this is a bit long.
It could take a while to implemment this on all gamemodes in both networks, but it would give some interesting data to players and would encourage people to be more competitive.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya! I definitely agree with this suggestion, as I think it would be great to see your position.
A little tip however: Maybe switch the title of this thread so it actually says what it’s about, that’ll help draw more attention and make it clearer :D

Jul 12, 2022
It could take a while to implemment this on all gamemodes in both networks, but it would give some interesting data to players and would encourage people to be more competitive.
Fixed! Thanks for the suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom