Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hello. It’s good to see that you attempt to make a landscape. My overall opinion is: U tried.

First of all, the colour of the sand. If you want that yellow spot to resemble a beach, please use another colour. It might be your texture pack that makes that colour look terrible, but at least change it to make it look more realistic.
Secondly, if I sneeze on a rock, it would look exactly the same as your green squirted parts on the mountain. By the way, there is usually a layer between grass and stone that’s called ‘Dirt’ and it makes the change from green to grey proper.
Thirdly, the transition from flat to steep looks awful to me. But what’s even worse, is that on the right bit there are some levels and on the left bit none… Weird.
Finally, I don’t know what those weird spots under the water are, but I think they are mistakes, so please delete them.

I would advise to pay a little bit more attention in geography lessons and practice a lot more with worldpainter,

Thanks.
OUCH YOU ARE A FIEND!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If it means anything, I think it looks alright :) Just slightly unfinished is all. Carry on with it, and maybe add a Pelipper Pier or Diglett Cave ^,^

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Try and avoid using pointless / useless posts, as it's not really contributing to the thread anyway. That's why you have the like button.
Also, the thread is older than two weeks, replying in a thread that is more than 14 days older is not allowed.
Before you make any more mistakes, I suggest you read the rules.
You've already necroposted before. Consider checking the time the threads you answer on are made, thank you!

Reactions: Yamin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom