Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wantedtnt

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2017
I have no evidence of this glitch since I wasn't recording when it happened. So while I was in the map tea party I was playing against two other teams. But this was rather annoying when my team had 4 players and I was carrying the team I had 14 kills while the other two teams and my own team averaged less than half of my total kills. Well, basically what had happened was a glitch. While nearing the end of the match I was crossing over onto oranges base and while there I fell through the bridge. However, when I fell through it was like falling through I glitched through a block and I go back to check the bridge and I see there are no holes in it. Is there any way to fix this glitch cause this is especially annoying in long matches

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

RockyFlyer

Aug 14, 2016
Could it be the version you are on or if you are using any mods? Sometimes glitches happen to me when im on 1.14.4. (I was using optifine)

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
I don't believe this to be a version thing but possibly an optifine thing as I've encountered the same glitch multiple times in 1.8.9. What's even worse is when you're running and just sink into the ground and suffocate. I've seen it happen to everyone so it may be unfixable and will happen at random.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I don't believe this to be a version thing but possibly an optifine thing as I've encountered the same glitch multiple times in 1.8.9. What's even worse is when you're running and just sink into the ground and suffocate. I've seen it happen to everyone so it may be unfixable and will happen at random.
S/He is true.It happens to every one I play with.
Next time (If your PC can record)record the bug and send your report at
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
When you arrive there click the menu button(that triple line) and then select game bug reports.Here you go!
By the way try to play around 1.15.2 It’s much better(for me I dunno that will work or not work for you.)
Thank you for reading!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
S/He is true.It happens to every one I play with.
Next time (If your PC can record)record the bug and send your report at
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
When you arrive there click the menu button(that triple line) and then select game bug reports.Here you go!
By the way try to play around 1.15.2 It’s much better(for me I dunno that will work or not work for you.)
Thank you for reading!
Here are a few tips on how to record!
You can record your game easily with the following programs
On PC

On an IOS device
You can simply use the build in screen recorder! You can enable this trough setting. (Settings - Control Center - Customize Controls)

On an Android device
Depending on the version of your operating system you'll have an in-build screen recorder. This one can be enabled by sliding from the top to the bottom of the screen (Where you can put the Wi-Fi on/off, ...) If you do not have an in-build screen recorder you can download of from the play store (suggestion)

When making a bug report, be sure to have the /whereami output!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom