Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2020
My friend saw a hacker and recorded him. Afterwards he sent the recording to me to report but when I was going to attach the video it would only allow me to attach pictures. So I did the only logical thing I could think of and take pictures of the most important parts of the video, when I got denied I was confused on why it didn’t work in the first place so I need someone to tell me if something glitched or I am just blind. Thanks🙂

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
You have to upload the video to youtube before attach it to the reports side. Pictures are mostly for chat offences - video evidence for hackers, teamers, campers, etc..

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Make sure to select the correct offence (use of illegal clients). I think you selected the wrong offence like chat reports where you only need a picture to report it.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,
You have to upload the video to youtube before attach it to the reports side. Pictures are mostly for chat offences - video evidence for hackers, teamers, campers, etc..
Make sure to select the correct offence (use of illegal clients). I think you selected the wrong offence like chat reports where you only need a picture to report it.

The question has been answered!

Reactions: Gregeyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom